Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Argentina - Mexico

Whut?

I am more than happy for people to read my posts. If you would like, you can print them out and publish them in a book. I don't even care about the profits, I just want the recognition goddamit.

However, I am a little freaked out by somebody stalking me and saying 'you posted at this time, this many per day' etc etc. It is fucking odd. That lad clearly has problems. I mean, who the fuck does that? I half expected him to tell me what I was wearing.

You protest waaaaaay too much.. and seem overly defensive about it.

I'm not the only person to have noticed nor to have commented.

It's not a unique observation made on here but it does seem to make you unnecessarily uncomfortable?

You've posted nearly 3000 times in the 2 months since you've joined. It's a fact. Not one that's hidden away but is there to be seen on each post you make. Recently you seem to be all over the boards even more.

Sorry but noticing your post count doesn't make someone a stalker.. :facepalm::D

Commenting on it doesn't reflect on me any more than it does on any other poster who have made similar comments or are you going to call everybody else out on it as well?

Pfft.

You protest waaaaaay too much.. and seem overly defensive about it.

I'm not the only person to have noticed nor to have commented.

It's not a unique observation made on here but it does seem to make you unnecessarily uncomfortable?

You've posted nearly 3000 times in the 2 months since you've joined. It's a fact. Not one that's hidden away but is there to be seen on each post you make. Recently you seem to be all over the boards even more.

Sorry but noticing your post count doesn't make someone a stalker.. :facepalm::D

Commenting on it doesn't reflect on me any more than it does on any other poster who have made similar comments or are you going to call everybody else out on it as well?

Pfft.

You're the only person to have chased me round listing off dates and times you sock smelling freak

Back
Top Bottom