Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Argentina - Mexico

As for the usual "it doesn't slow down the game nyah nyah nyah", he was about 2 years off the last defender. Yes, in this case it would be instant. But I doubt one of those "foot or head" ahead cases would be so quick to decide. And since it was so blatantly obvious (at real time, I thought Tevez had just one defender between him and goal), it's a matter of refereeing quality, not technology.

Well yes, but then it usually is - one remembers the Atleti - Valencia game earlier this year which saw the Burrull show, in which the one correct decision he made all game got him suspended.

Go on then, look.

If you're going to be such a freaky sex-pest stalker you should at least make sure your sinister statements are correct, you oddball

I already have.. it's almost 500 in almost 5 days (although knowing you there's more to come). You can look too! Not sure noticing someone who posts as much as you makes me a bad person though :facepalm:

You're all over every thread. How do you expect someone not to notice? :D :D

Is this a football thread or is it handbags?

Handbags - sorry. I'll stop. It's boring to fuck. Posting every 5 minutes for a week seems a bit strange to me..

I already have.. it's almost 500 in almost 5 days (although knowing you there's more to come). You can look too! Not sure noticing someone who posts as much as you makes me a bad person though :facepalm:

You're all over every thread. How do you expect someone not to notice? :D :D

Handbags - sorry. I'll stop. It's boring to fuck. Posting every 5 minutes for a week seems a bit strange to me..

Fuck off you weirdo, go hassle your ex or whatever you do for lols

Not going to answer then? Oh come on.. pretty fucking please :D

Answer what you fucking stalker? I've already answered that you're wrong, which you no doubt noticed when you went through my posts like a fox goes through wheelie bins. What more do you want, some used boxers or something? You utter fucking freak.

The right decision is all - or not.

Just put telly back on despite myself.

And you know, that's why they'll never introduce the gizmos the game so clearly needs.

We're all suckers for the tension, excitement, hope, skill and high-stakes madness that is football and we just keep coming back.

The show rolls on and it all gets forgotten until the next shocker.

Answer what you fucking stalker? I've already answered that you're wrong, which you no doubt noticed when you went through my posts like a fox goes through wheelie bins. What more do you want, some used boxers or something? You utter fucking freak.
Why don't you like people reading through your posts, are you ashamed of them?

Why don't you like people reading through your posts, are you ashamed of them?

Whut?

I am more than happy for people to read my posts. If you would like, you can print them out and publish them in a book. I don't even care about the profits, I just want the recognition goddamit.

However, I am a little freaked out by somebody stalking me and saying 'you posted at this time, this many per day' etc etc. It is fucking odd. That lad clearly has problems. I mean, who the fuck does that? I half expected him to tell me what I was wearing.

Whut?

I am more than happy for people to read my posts. If you would like, you can print them out and publish them in a book. I don't even care about the profits, I just want the recognition goddamit.

However, I am a little freaked out by somebody stalking me and saying 'you posted at this time, this many per day' etc etc. It is fucking odd. That lad clearly has problems. I mean, who the fuck does that? I half expected him to tell me what I was wearing.
But all that info is available at the click of a button, it's hardly stalking.

Back
Top Bottom