Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Anti-paedophile demo - Weymouth

try googling Stoke paedophile, there's loads there too! And Birmingham! And Hull! They're everywhere!

*hides*

Stoke, Hull and Birmingham are considerably bigger than Canterbury.

There are certainly some towns with a shocking preponderance of paedos.

Er no. I saw no evidence that Canterbury has a higher proportion of sex offenders than anywhere else.

Well, we know that for you the only thing that counts as evidence is a shit sociology paper and a stack of statistics from a completely different criminal justice environment.

You far prefer to discount peoples real life experiences in favour of some crap from the states.

Do you at least now accept that there is such a thing as a stranger danger?

Once paedos are on a public register they are more likely to be identified by the public and immediately lifted by the Police if they start to engage in otherwise innocent activities such as photographing street scenes etc.
Or we get a string of mistaken identity cases, with a fair number of vigilante beatings. If it's down to Labour, you can be sure the register won't stay restricted to convicts. Be the victim of a false allegation, have your house visited by this fellow.

monkey_dust_paedofinder_general.jpg

I clearly stated that I was 99% certain that he is innocent but that due to the fact that there is not a public register people like him feel the need to explain themselves as there is the possibility anyone is a paedophile at the moment because a large quantity of convicted beasts are able to walk our streets unidentified.

He probably felt the need to explain himself because of the culture of paranoia that has descended on us all. I feel guilty taking photos of my kid on the swings these days.

It is vitally important that perverts engaging in otherwise innocent activities be harassed by the police!

monkey_dust_paedofinder_general.jpg

I think it would be smart to encourage such perverts to take up innocent activities myself. I lack kenny's enthusiasm for the hunt, it seems :(

There's one behind you Kenny! Quick, hide!

re-read my original post about Canterbury and you will realise how absurd your mis-representation of my position is. I had no fear of the strangely garbed bearded fellow with a camera. It was him who introduced himself to me and my wife and started babbling about his project. I let him take another photo and we continued with our pleasant visit to the town.

These attempts to paint me as a paranoid obsessive are desperate and ill judged.

Well, we know that for you the only thing that counts as evidence is a shit sociology paper and a stack of statistics from a completely different criminal justice environment.

You far prefer to discount peoples real life experiences in favour of some crap from the states.

Do you at least now accept that there is such a thing as a stranger danger?

Kenny do you feel that posting in big red letters makes your ridiculous argument more convincing?

I have never denied that there are some strangers who will always want to hurt children. I just think that demands for the kind of legislation you advocate is ill thought out and in response to fear not reason. I also think that the legislation you advocate will do nothing to make our children safer.

re-read my original post about Canterbury and you will realise how absurd your mis-representation of my position is. I had no fear of the strangely garbed bearded fellow with a camera. It was him who introduced himself to me and my wife and started babbling about his project. I let him take another photo and we continued with our pleasant visit to the town.

These attempts to paint me as a paranoid obsessive are desperate and ill judged.

You're painting yourself as one kenny.

Then rushed home and googled Canterbury paedophiles.

Sorry Kenny but I have never done that. I have never rushed home after a day out with my kid to google the town where I was picnicking to find out if it is a nest of paedophiles. In fact the only time I have ever ever googled a town name and the word paedophile was tonight in response to your post. It made me a little uncomfortable TBH. Do you do this a lot?

Once paedos are on a public register they are more likely to be identified by the public and immediately lifted by the Police if they start to engage in otherwise innocent activities such as photographing street scenes etc.

If they are a pervert taking photos of street scenes or shadows would stop being innocent.

If they are a pervert taking photos of street scenes or shadows would stop being innocent.

I can no longer sit back and allow pervert infiltration, pervert indoctrination, pervert subversion and the international pervert conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Then rushed home and googled Canterbury paedophiles.

Sorry Kenny but I have never done that. I have never rushed home after a day out with my kid to google the town where I was picnicking to find out if it is a nest of paedophiles. In fact the only time I have ever ever googled a town name and the word paedophile was tonight in response to your post. It made me a little uncomfortable TBH. Do you do this a lot?

First and only time apart from when I moved to my current town, and found only one listed, and the town I grew up in after the national news had yet another paedo being caught in the town and I couldn't believe it.

How about breathing?

That is their choice. I do not believe in the death penalty.

However, for the Sidney Cookes of this world or those who propagate paedophilia, I do think that suicide may be the most honourable option.

Doubtless.

But you should know you have very little chance of meeting anyone like Sidney Cooke. Unlike the daily grind of familial abuse and neglect that drives kids from their homes, his kind is very rare, and hard to find, even wearing beads and rainbow coloured clothes in Canterbury.

Tell us about your "evidence" that a UK register of convicted sex offenders would lead to no decrease on attacks on children.

Oh wait, you haven't got any.

All the evidence shows this. In fact all the evidence shows that a public register would make things worse. All of it. Oh but you don't do evidence do you?

Doubtless.

But you should know you have very little chance of meeting anyone like Sidney Cooke. Unlike the daily grind of familial abuse and neglect that drives kids from their homes, his kind is very rare, and hard to find, even wearing beads and rainbow coloured clothes in Canterbury.

He did have a beard though.

Back
Top Bottom