Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Ann Coulter Gets Owned...by Piers Morgan! Everyone Wins!

Awesome Wells

charged vacuum emboitment
Banned

I don't know about you, but I've been waiting a long time to see someone be mildly successful at putting this evil stick insect in her place.

It's not that she's (in any way) smart or witty; the inertia of her ignorance affords her an armour that seems able to deflect the most rock solid reasoning and fact one can muster. She takes trolling to a level beyond even the gods of Olympus. So this made me lulz.

Piss Morgan should really reconcile himself to interviewing these idiots; it's like Alien versus Predator. Two evil forces battle it out.

Im not even going to watch that but Im assuming an attention seeking woman with jimmy saville eyes and no soul tries to make some outrageous point thats just stupid, while an attention seeking man who brought her there to do just that scores a penalty kick against something so ridiculously easy its not worth watching . And smugly smells his own farts afterwards .

What does that have to do with what I said?
Like your comment on her physical appearance it was an unintelligent and uninformative irrelevance.
e2a There are evidently better things to criticise or belittle her position with than what her body looks like or what sex she is. No need for it and it gets right up my nose.

Last edited:
Like your comment on her physical appearance it was an unintelligent and uninformative irrelevance.
e2a There are evidently better things to criticise or belittle her position with than what her body looks like or what sex she is. No need for it and it gets right up my nose.

Does that preclude us from saying that Eric Pickles is a wobbling lump of rancid lard?

Back
Top Bottom