Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

And next, Syria?

Savagery now? I think there's been plenty of savagery already.

The problem with your 'revolution' is that it was largely an Islamist hijacked revolution. There was never any prospect of some sort of western style democracy loving regime arising from an overthrow of Assad.

It is to the great credit of Assad and his Russian / Iranian sponsors that the West has been saved from its natural inclination to create another Iraq/Libya.

Fuck off.

Interesting couple of vids here from ANNA news, a Russian news outfit who are right on the frontline with the Syrian troops. These reporters really earn their spurs, put the rest of them to shame with the risks they take to get footage. Cameraman was shot at repeatedly here. One of them picked up a slight wound as you can see and just joked about it. This first one is from a few weeks ago and shows in detail this crucial road they were trying to take in Alleppo .It and that district surrounding it have now been successfully liberated . You get a real view here of the very difficult urban terrain they had to onquer, full of basements, tunnels and rubble . Saudi suicide bomber makes an appearance in a mad max style armoured vbied . Crazy footage .
Victory here, and it's speed, is nothing short of amazing .

And again a few weeks later

Taking that road has basically settled the future of this war . Rebels have no hope of ever controlling Syria now.

Reports of Syrian rebels in Aleppo being beheaded by Iraqi Shia jihadist force Harakat Hezbolla an-Nujaba.

Rebels are also claiming the food aid the Russians are air dropping on Aleppo for civilians is both poisoned and haram . Meaning its probably been deliberately religiously contaminated as well as poisoned . And that the civilians mustn't touch it .

I think they're talking bollocks myself .

Is that your only response?

My first post on this forum and that's all you can manage?

Are you typical of this forum, because if so, I'm not sure it's got much of a future.

Yes it is typical. That's the sort of response they usually give to anyone who disagrees with the "accepted narrative".

Yes it is typical. That's the sort of response they usually give to anyone who disagrees with the "accepted narrative".

Fuck their " accepted narrative " . This is the reality of what's going on. Now Allepo is surrounded here we have the virtual rock star of the rebel scene , Dr Muhaysini , encouraging the rebels to launch their counter offensive with some choice evocative words . Just listen to this prick and imagine what Syria would actually be like if these bastards ever managed to win . Muhaysini isn't some bit player or lonely crank. He's a big cheese. Probably one of the biggest and most influential.

These people he had captured behind his loony lines look pretty overjoyed not to have his saudi heel on their neck any longer .

Just seeing numerous reports there that the jihadis are now throwing the kitchen sink at Allepo in a desperate attempt to overturn the Syrian armies gains. They're attacking on a number of fronts and coming from all over in convoys . The skies above the city are black with smoke as the rebels burn stacks of tyres to try to protect against aerial attack and surveillance . This is basically what fat boy with the virgin fixation was wailing about in that video . The big push , the all out decisive battle that'll determine everything in the future .

Prior attempts to do this ended in routs for the jihadis. They lost massive amounts of men and armour. And now they're going for it again big time , on a much bigger scale with all the eggs in the basket .
If the Syrian army withstand this then it's basically game over in many ways . The jihadis will have shot their bolt. But whatever way it goes it's going to be ferocious. Guaranteed the jihadis will use waves of suicide bombers whether in armoured vehicles or on foot. Basically this is the confrontation that could decide the outcome of the entire war . If the Syrian army can succeed in holding the line against this vicious onslaught by these hordes of rabid fanatics future victory is assured pretty much .

Is that your only response?

My first post on this forum and that's all you can manage?

Are you typical of this forum, because if so, I'm not sure it's got much of a future.
Don't know if you're aware of this but we are all part of a mono thought clique.

Fuck off, you filthy Assad-licking shit.

What a bizarre comment considering all I've done is dared to suggest that there was never going to be some revolution led by Guardian reading middle class metro liberals :).

I don't think you're scoring too highly on the tolerance scale,

What a bizarre comment considering all I've done is dared to suggest that there was never going to be some revolution led by Guardian reading middle class metro liberals :).

It's all rather intemperate isn't it ? But then again when you consider who and what they're cheer leading its hardly surprising .

The 'tolerance' only ever goes one way.

Just been looking at some of that rebel footage . There's literally thousands of the bastards flocking from all over. Massive armoured suicide bombs being detonated. All manner of tanks, armour, rocket and mortar barrages, heavy artillery going off all over the show . They're really chucking the kitchen sink at this . Kurds are being pounded again as well. The rebranded Al Qaeda are heading it all up with their new white jihadi flags on their tanks as opposed to the old black ones . Saw reports some of them have been drafted in from as far away as eastern Syria . They've gone bananas .

Back
Top Bottom