Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

And next, Syria?

"There’s no understating the importance of this hospital,"...there probably is, which is why it's being targeted.
A hospital is a "soft" target, a way of killing lots of people, many of whom get get to shelter in the event of an airstrike.
Also, kill a few doctors and medical staff will also cost countless more live because there are less medical staff there to
help those that need it.
I worry about humanity sometimes and I don't just mean people in Syria and Yemen and Saudi, Pakistan Etc Etc. The list is just endless. I can't get my head around what makes people do this or why. They simply can't have an ounce of humanity or humilty in their body. Tis all so very sad :(:confused::facepalm:

One of the groups under the FSA banner have beheaded a 13 year old palestinian child (soldier?) for working for assad - and filmed it. Who made these monsters? Wait a while and you'll see the justifiers of barrel bombs and torture of children (castration, hands chopped off, throats ripped out etc) and mass murder and starvation of civilians - those who post on here anyway - will be along shortly to lie about it.

I see the plucky defenders of Allepo just videoed themselves beheading a 9 or ten year old Palestinian kid captured near the Handarat Pelestinian refugee camp . And they're the supposed moderate faction , Nour Al Zinki . Western ..and indeed Uk...backed . Doesn't appear they ate this particular victim this time though . Can consider himself lucky it was just moderate moderates who chopped his head off as opposed to moderate cannibals .

Syria conflict: Rebels 'filmed beheading boy' in Aleppo - BBC News

The kid had an iv in his arm. Seems like he was dragged out of some sort of medical facility shortly before his decapitation . Not wearing any type of military clothing . No evidence he was a child soldier . Looks way too small to even physically be able to carry a weapon . Tiny ...9 or ten years of age at most . Punched and slapped around by grinning moderates for the camera and then beheaded on camera for posterity .

Last edited:
I'm so upset. One of my Facebook friends is an ambulance driver in Aleppo and he also feeds the abandoned cats. A while back his ambulance was destroyed in an airstrike and the Facebook group I am in raised a lot of money to buy a new one, as well as raising money to build a well. Now today the ambulance has been hit again, as well as three others, and one of his colleagues has lost a foot.

There's just no end in sight.

'who could be as young as 10' in the report you link to, ie, is probably older.

I refer you to the post made 197 minutes before yours - tho do you have butchersapron on ignore as he points out your lies too often? for you

Have you seen this kids photo ? I have . He could easily be 9 . He's tiny and had a drip in his arm . And I'm not discussing anyone I've put on ignore, but that's definitely not why hes on it .

Would you like me to show this kids picture and you can make your own mind up who's lying ?

Last edited:
Have you seen this kids photo ? I have . He could easily be 9 . He's tiny and had a drip in his arm . And I'm not discussing anyone I've put on ignore, but that's definitely not why hes on it .

Would you like me to show this kids picture and you can make your own mind up who's lying ?
I have no intention of watching such a vile video, thank you. As for lying, I Sam simply pointing out your (predicted) misrepresentation.

Casually Red I don't think anyone's denying it happened. It's been all over Twitter since this afternoon. What irks me is that you display the most impressive cognitive dissonance when confronted with atrocities committed by the regime and it's allies. Despite repeated requests you pretend questions have never been asked and responses have never been solicited. This thread is littered with them, and then when you turn up on this thread after somewhat of a hiatus and I ask you again you lie about it. Did you really think I might have forgotten?

Speaking of which

*Taps watch*

Stick your watch up your jaxie . There's not enough barrels in the world to drop on those bastards .
Who are you anyway ? Get over yourself .

" Taps temple and makes swirly motion " .

I have no intention of watching such a vile video, thank you. As for lying, I Sam simply pointing out your (predicted) misrepresentation.

I have absolutely no intention of even watching , much less posting a video of that atrocity. Ive refused to ever watch such a thing . I asked you do you want me to post a picture of that kid, in rebel custody, just before they chopped his head off ? And we can see who's lying . It's a pre pubescent child , not a teenager . I'm misrepresenting nothing whatsoever .

Won't click on a daily mail link out of left wing principle...taking the piss . Might be more appropriate subjects to take the piss on mind . But that's a fucking joke .

How many children have been killed since this war started? Not heard a fucking peep out of you until now.
Minor correction, he lied about the kid who was tortured and murdered by the regime; the quite infamous incident that happened quite early on. Claimed it was something to do with the rebels or somesuch.

Minor correction, he lied about the kid who was tortured and murdered by the regime; the quite infamous incident that happened quite early on. Claimed it was something to do with the rebels or somesuch.

No I didn't. I said the kid decomposed after being shot dead by government forces during a chaotic demonstration we're police and troops were also fired upon by rebels . Decomposed to the point of disintegration , which is what happens to dead bodies in hot climates when they aren't refrigerated. Extremities fall off very frequently and very quickly .I also pointed out President Assad personally met the child's parents .
You haven't remotely ..not remotely ...attested to how any of that is a lie . Despite being asked to . And the reason I'm not even going to bother tapping my watch is I'm not even remotely interested in your reply .

I believe however I have in the past referred to the deliberate car bombing of schools in Damascus that nobody gave the slightest monkeys about . Ie deliberately targetting and blowing up children , very specifically .
I could also refer to the YPG currently blowing the shit out of the central hospital in Manbij for example . Or their role in besieging this Aleppo that everyone's so horrified the government are doing as well but nobody would give a shit about that either . Nobody wants to know. No mileage in it.

fact is I posted a video the other day of a thousands strong convoy of Al Qaeda fighters cruising through Aleppo on the way to the front lines but this lot will still insist they simply aren't there . So there's plenty I just dont bother talking about . Waste of time . Just like debating anything with you. Something I thought I'd made pretty clear regularly over the years but still you persist in engaging with someone who really couldn't be arsed engaging with you. I thought I'd made my position clear on that multiple times ? There's a huge difference between running away and could not be bloody arsed . And you've been told that frequently. Yet still you persist like a pound shop Cook report .

Back
Top Bottom