Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Anarchism: the "Transition Phase of a Workers Autonomous Zones "??

well you lot have point-blank refused to give any inkling for five pages now.

Bollocks. I'm sure you've been told about a stateless, classless society, in which workers own and control the means of production, and organise to defend those gains. Without the creation of a workers' state, but rather based on non-hierarchical models, on co-operation, and from the bottom upwards.

Why, he's right. You see this goes back to my earlier discussion with you, if you are not trying to influence people towards anarchism, if you are not trying to recruit them to the ideas of anarchism, WHY THE FUCK NOT???
Because, unlike Trotskyism, "anarchism", in many if not most of its' forms, doesn't proselytise. There's no seeking of converts to flog papers or sleep with members of the Central Committee, just people arriving at their own political/ideological conclusions.
You are happy with what we have got? Of course you are not. And while anarchists refuse to organise properly, and refuse to recruit,,,,, everybody from the fascists, to the Liberals, right through to the SWP is loving it.
What do you mean by "we"? And why do you assume that your ideas for organisation and/or recruitment are something that any anarchist would wish to conform to? We've watched the Trots and other personality-cultists fuck over their memberships. Why would we want to get involved in that bullshit?

Because, unlike Trotskyism, "anarchism", in many if not most of its' forms, doesn't proselytise. There's no seeking of converts to flog papers or sleep with members of the Central Committee, just people arriving at their own political/ideological conclusions.

What do you mean by "we"? And why do you assume that your ideas for organisation and/or recruitment are something that any anarchist would wish to conform to? We've watched the Trots and other personality-cultists fuck over their memberships. Why would we want to get involved in that bullshit?

You have no right to speak for other members in the anarchist scene

You really are very, very pleased with your 'anarchist scene' jibe. You've used it so many times now, and it just keeps keeps getting wittier and wittier. Almost deflects attention away from the complete lack of content in most of your posts. At least Ern used to be funny; you really have nothing, do you?

Your actions speak otherwise.

Do they fuck. You know nothing about my actions. Certainly, I've never held myself out on here as speaking on behalf of other anarchists; in fact, I've said the opposite. If you really think otherwise, feel free to point to the posts.

I wasn't, I was speaking for anarchism in general, not anarchists in particular, and reflecting (in the second paragraph) on rmp3's assumptions.
If you're going to attempt criticism, do make sure you've actually got a point, there's a love.

I wasn't, I was speaking for anarchism in general, not anarchists in particular, and reflecting (in the second paragraph) on rmp3's assumptions.
If you're going to attempt criticism, do make sure you've actually got a point, there's a love.

No need to be so defensive.Many of us would agree that its about time the anarchist scene had a spokesperosn.

No need to be so defensive.Many of us would agree that its about time the anarchist scene had a spokesperosn.

The anarchist scene is clearly in need of a good publicist/press officer.

I think Streathamite should launch a training course, sharing the experience of his role as chief publicist and general all-round chief of staff of the pro-drugs lobby.

All movements need their Alistair Campbell.

Back
Top Bottom