Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Anarchism: the "Transition Phase of a Workers Autonomous Zones "??

which was my irritation. always cut and paste, or or stock frases like "kronstadt shows us comrades".

But you asked for an example from the Spanish Civil War!

And the faq IS a pretty good starting point. Have you read the sections which are pertinent to your questions? What did you make of them?

And, I can understand why you'd rather sweep the shame of Kronstadt under the carpet.

And the faq IS a pretty good starting point. Have you read the sections which are pertinent to your questions? What did you make of them?

And, I can understand why you'd rather sweep the shame of Kronstadt under the carpet.

The Trot crimes at Kronstadt have been roundly condemned by anti-revisionist Communists.

As for the faq, FAQ OFF.

The Trot crimes at Kronstadt have been roundly condemned by anti-revisionist Communists.

As for the faq, FAQ OFF.

Oh, faq... like 'fuck'. If only you were as good at addressing the issues as you are at crafting such fine puns, perhaps you wouldn't be held in such universal ridicule.

What is Anarchisms ideology?

Is it undefinable?

Is it civilised?

Where is a good place to start? I don't want to have to read any Germanic indigestible, highbrow, highfalutin gibberish which would lead me to read 20 other books that would lead me not to have a basic understanding. or would I have to read every single Anarchists writings from the past 200 years?

I'm serious, so please don't ignore my questions here.

Is it undefinable?

Is it civilised?

Where is a good place to start? I don't want to have to read any Germanic indigestible, highbrow, highfalutin gibberish which would lead me to read 20 other books that would lead me not to have a basic understanding. or would I have to read every single Anarchists writings from the past 200 years?

Google 'Anarchist FAQ'; it's a pretty good place to get the broad picture. And it's not too turgid.

Google 'Anarchist FAQ'; it's a pretty good place to get the broad picture. And it's not too turgid.

You can't faqing help yourself can you?

polls_potw_mormons1_1032_369329_poll_xlarge.jpeg

Another trait of faux-anarchists like you - claiming to speak for everyone.

I don't claim to speak for everyone. Rather my post reflects what I've heard from everyone that's posted an opinion about you; to a man, they seem to think you're a dick. No doubt you'll reinforce that view soon enough.

Is it undefinable?

Is it civilised?

YES, you will because these fuckers, besides random and athos/ish, won't discuss anarchism.

but to be fair, in the real world, Chomsky is a good place to start. Easy listening. Try doing a search for Chomsky there. www.ResistanceMP3.org.uk

To be fair, visiting an SWP website to learn about anarchism don't make sense.
Is Chomsky a member of the SWP? Is Tony Benn and member of the SWP? Is Tarik Ali and member of the SWP?

There are several anarchist on there, and many other people who are not members of the SWP. You see, not everyone is a sectarian.

Is Chomsky a member of the SWP? Is Tony Benn and member of the SWP? Is Tarik Ali and member of the SWP?

There are several anarchist on there, and many other people who are not members of the SWP. You see, not everyone is not a sectarian.

But very first paragraph on the site makes it clear that it is produced by a member of the SWP. It's hard to believe that an SWP member is best placed to provide the overview of anarchism that the poster requested.

ALL of which, are NOT,,,,,,,,,,,,,, YOUR views,,,,,,,,, on the OP, as requested in the OP.

You said on the last thread that we couldn't create a broad brush stroke outline of what anarchist society would look like, however we managed it.
http://www.urban75.net/vbulletin/th...Leadership?p=11343959&viewfull=1#post11343959
all I was trying to do was create a similar broadbrush outline of the period transition from capitalism to anarchist society. But people are so obsessed with defining themselves by what they are against, they seem incapable of discussing what they are for. So, fuck it, I will try and do it myself.

ALL of which, are NOT,,,,,,,,,,,,,, YOUR views,,,,,,,,, on the OP, as requested in the OP.

You said on the last thread that we couldn't create a broad brush stroke outline of what anarchist society would look like, however we managed it.
http://www.urban75.net/vbulletin/th...Leadership?p=11343959&viewfull=1#post11343959
all I was trying to do was create a similar broadbrush outline of the period transition from capitalism to anarchist society. But people are so obsessed with defining themselves by what they are against, they seem incapable of discussing what they are for. So, fuck it, I will try and do it myself.

What? You'll decide what anarchists are 'for'?!

Fun watching two churches fight over a new recruit. Who will win?

Why, he's right. You see this goes back to my earlier discussion with you, if you are not trying to influence people towards anarchism, if you are not trying to recruit them to the ideas of anarchism, WHY THE FUCK NOT??? You are happy with what we have got? Of course you are not. And while anarchists refuse to organise properly, and refuse to recruit,,,,, everybody from the fascists, to the Liberals, right through to the SWP is loving it.

Now if Trotsky's analogy about the workplace isn't true, what is? I am not asking you to agree with it, I'm asking YOU to give an alternative.

..................... Which went something like, in every workplace that are the fascists on one side, revolutionaries on the other side, and in between the great mass of workers with all kinds of ideas. The fascists try to influence the workers towards the revolution of reaction, and revolutionaries must try to influence the workers to social revolution.

Back
Top Bottom