Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Alex Jones - Two Stops Past Barking?

bit of an update :)

I liked the part about Infowars being auctioned off, didn't like this part so much:

Despite the pending loss of his company, Jones vows to continue his talk shows through other means, possibly including a new website and his personal social media accounts. He also has suggested that Infowars’ assets could be bought by his supporters, allowing him to continue hosting his show as an employee under the Infowars brand in their home city of Austin, Texas.

Sounds like it might end up being business as usual - who the fuck else apart from Jones' supporters would buy Infowars?

I liked the part about Infowars being auctioned off, didn't like this part so much:

Despite the pending loss of his company, Jones vows to continue his talk shows through other means, possibly including a new website and his personal social media accounts. He also has suggested that Infowars’ assets could be bought by his supporters, allowing him to continue hosting his show as an employee under the Infowars brand in their home city of Austin, Texas.

Sounds like it might end up being business as usual - who the fuck else apart from Jones' supporters would buy Infowars?
He deserves nothing less than a prison sentence, the evil bastard.

weird innit. I learned the other day that that Robinson 'vicar' twat isn't even 40 yet.
something about those limelight loons that makes them seem older than they are. is it being bitter?
or maybe they make me feel young?
Who is the Robinson vicar twat? Not familiar with them. I tend to steer clear of social media .

PJHhEJN.jpg

🤣

For anyone interested, the documentary on the prick is repeated tonight on Sky. It covers the trial and what he put those poor parents through. He gets a slapping down in court, but then proceeds to carry on with his bullshit outside. Just lock the fucker up.

It does clash with PBS though, who are screening a programme on the election, called The Choice. I expect it to be better than the beeb's offering at 9. Cue the treatment of the madman as if he is compos mentes. I suspect Bruce will be her usual self which isn't good. I hope PBS do a good job.

Anyone using Quavers as a comparative measure for anything is treading on very shaky ground. It is a prince amongst crisps, and must be left well outside of this cumbersome conversation.

Over. 😡

Perhaps the administrators could hawk his fetid cadaver to TV production companies as a Bush Tucker Trial for IACGMOOH! somewhere

If they're going to push the contestants into cannibalism I can think of an Iraq-invading former president and a former Fox host who could also appear in Bush Tucker trials

Back
Top Bottom