Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Alex Jones - Two Stops Past Barking?

I cannot comprehend the lunacy of people who believe in 'false flag actors'. To invent a fake human being, you'd also have to fake every single person who knows them and find people with no relation to any other person to pretend to be all these people, given the fucking ease of tracing anyone these days.

But then again, these are people who believe it's possible to have 1000s+ of people in on a conspiracy without a single person whistle-blowing or slipping up and giving it away.

Seems he moved his $3m mansion in to his wife's name in February. Sadly for him the US courts have a bit more bollocks than their UK counterparts and view that as contempt and will likely see him jailed and the house forfeited. Same should happen to 'Tommeh' Gaksley Lennon, but of course won't...
A mansion paid for by the tears of grieving parents. I hope this cunt slides right down to the bottom, where he belongs.

Seems he moved his $3m mansion in to his wife's name in February. Sadly for him the US courts have a bit more bollocks than their UK counterparts and view that as contempt and will likely see him jailed and the house forfeited. Same should happen to 'Tommeh' Gaksley Lennon, but of course won't...
Isn't he in the middle of a messy divorce ?

It isn't about his money.

He really can't say this kind of shit anymore to a mass audience.

That is good.

I wouldn’t be too sure of that, there are possibly a few of these small odd little platforms that will host him so long as he avoids Sandy Hook as a subject in particular.

I cannot comprehend the lunacy of people who believe in 'false flag actors'. To invent a fake human being, you'd also have to fake every single person who knows them and find people with no relation to any other person to pretend to be all these people, given the fucking ease of tracing anyone these days.

But then again, these are people who believe it's possible to have 1000s+ of people in on a conspiracy without a single person whistle-blowing or slipping up and giving it away.

You could, I guess, totally invent the town and school names and set it in a remote area and change the name and general location of the remote area when reporting near that real location by creating duplicate news reports.

And cross your fingers that no one from remote area A knows someone from remote area B and discusses the case..

Pre-internet it might have stood a tiny chance of working, I suppose.

On the Social Medias , his supporters are claiming this is an attack on free speech, that it was a Stalin-esque show trial , ffs. He can say what he wants but blatant lies get called out.

I see they are also claiming that it wasn't even to do with Sandy Hook, instead it was revenge for "exposing COVID lies" - More or less anything but face the truth! :(

According to the NYT, the families could sell their claims to investors who could be really good at squeezing money out of Jones:

In another option, legal experts said the families could sell their claims to hedge funds or other investors at a fraction of their value, which would give them cash upfront rather than waiting years for a payout. The investors would then take ownership of the claims and attempt to profit by investigating Mr. Jones’s assets and trying to recover as much of the original judgment as possible.

I wonder if selling the claims to the Mafia, triads etc. would be an option.

This has to be the most grossly self-interested ruling I've ever seen from a judge, let alone a Supreme Court Justice:

WASHINGTON (AP) — Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas on Monday temporarily blocked Sen. Lindsey Graham's testimony to a special grand jury investigating whether then-President Donald Trump and others illegally tried to influence the 2020 election in the state.

Thomas' order is intended to prevent Fani Willis, Fulton County district attorney, from compelling Graham to testify while the Supreme Court weighs the senator's request for a lengthier halt to the proceedings.

Willis has a deadline Thursday to tell the high court why Graham should have to answer the grand jury's questions. Lower courts have ruled that his testimony can take place.

Thomas acted on his own, as the justice who handles emergency appeals from Georgia.

Some of you might remember that Justice Thomas's wife is also on the potential witness list and helped to instigate Jan 6. I don't think we need any more proof that the Supreme Court has been entirely compromised by politics, as if it was ever really a question.

Back
Top Bottom