Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

adidas trainers

just got these, what "model" are they please

72761366_10162606651115154_9082653003973918720_n.jpg

You say this but every time I wear them with anything but shorts everybody says 'yellow trainers' to me as the first thing they say and then keep reminding me I have yellow trainers on for the rest of our time together
Get some yellow trackies to go with them. :eek:

just seen a pair of old skool gold metal shell toe adidas, off white/cream bodies.

they're a score in a charity shop, pretty good condition to be fair, not much wear on the soles and the toes are still shiny.

thinking of getting them for a resale as not really my thing. Had a quick check on google but hardly any info on them apart from they're originally from the 80s.

I dont think they did modded versions like that in the 80s, but even if they did which do you think this pair is most likely to be? A pair from the 80s that have somehow remained in pristine condition for almost 40 years, or a pair bought last year in Office?

just seen a pair of old skool gold metal shell toe adidas, off white/cream bodies.

they're a score in a charity shop, pretty good condition to be fair, not much wear on the soles and the toes are still shiny.

thinking of getting them for a resale as not really my thing. Had a quick check on google but hardly any info on them apart from they're originally from the 80s.
Fuck me they're ugly!

I dont think they did modded versions like that in the 80s, but even if they did which do you think this pair is most likely to be? A pair from the 80s that have somehow remained in pristine condition for almost 40 years, or a pair bought last year in Office?

of course they're not from the 80s but5 I was talking about the style in general

Still got Nizza on the main Adidas site
I had a pair of Nizza Low, all black with a single blue eyelet. They were pretty boss but didn't seem to last as long as Adidas usually do

Back
Top Bottom