Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

adidas trainers

I've always worn supers - first time I've not seen them on the website...

Original
adidas%20samba%20original-729aou.jpg

Classic
Samba_Classic_OG_Shoes_Black_BZ0224_01_standard.jpg

Supers
Samba_Super_Shoes_Black_019099_01_standard.jpg

I much prefer suede than the other. I have 8 pairs currently and rotate quite a bit, and my Beckenbauers can go rock hard if not worn for a bit.

Every couple of years I get something different but always end up back at supers - just ordered a pair this morning off amazon...

On a similar theme, I like these. Have got bored of trainers a bit and defo bored of Adidas reissuing everything in weird colours every year, but first reissue I've seen in years where I've thought YES
4222d010601741d11577ead94e368fd6.jpg
Proper lad stuff them :thumbs:

Mine arrived next day free delivery, are white/white/off white and match the radiator/magnolia of a rental:
A2F636B2-9B22-40B7-8B81-6CD2A5E000B8.jpeg

I'm curious as to how many pairs of trainers people on here own?

Until recently I'd always owned one pair that I would wear all the time including raving. This meant that they would break really quickly and then I'd have to buy any random cheap pair I could find on the day I'd decided my old ones were done. This was usually when they started to leak serious amounts of water.

Over the last year I've managed to build up to a collection of 3. Some Etnies I now use solely for raving. A pair of air force 1's that have a rip in the upper canvas but are still good for getting around. Then the Adidas pair I posted earlier which I love, but I can see slowly degrading.

So I ended up buying two new pairs in sale this week which takes me up too 4 pairs. Is this excessive or normal? I'm a bit concerned that I'm getting carried away especially as these were more impulsive buys rather than a definite need. :hmm:

I'm curious as to how many pairs of trainers people on here own?

Until recently I'd always owned one pair that I would wear all the time including raving. This meant that they would break really quickly and then I'd have to buy any random cheap pair I could find on the day I'd decided my old ones were done. This was usually when they started to leak serious amounts of water.

Over the last year I've managed to build up to a collection of 3. Some Etnies I now use solely for raving. A pair of air force 1's that have a rip in the upper canvas but are still good for getting around. Then the Adidas pair I posted earlier which I love, but I can see slowly degrading.

So I ended up buying two new pairs in sale this week which takes me up too 4 pairs. Is this excessive or normal? I'm a bit concerned that I'm getting carried away especially as these were more impulsive buys rather than a definite need. :hmm:

Depends if you're counting old ones that are still kicking around and ones for actual sport. Counting them all I think I have about 10.

That I wear regularly for casual wear, I have two.

Loads. We have entered what can only be described as a midlife 80's casual crisis.
I've just got these Adidas Gucci jobs :)
d095c82e1f11c48896fcd0ad04760f09.jpg

Back
Top Bottom