Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

adidas trainers

Me too. Must be 30 years since I had some but I wanted some high tops which were warm and had a waterproof lining and the Nike Airs I saw were best :eek::thumbs:
I sent the nikes back - they did not look right. I bought some black OSIRIS high tops instead.

and they had them in my size- which is a rarity
The 350s I just bought are a size 10 - weird, cos I'm always an 11 and occasionally a 12 but never a 10, not in the last 20 years or so anyway. But the 11s I tried were way too big so I tried the 10s which are still quite spacious. Go figure :hmm:

"Don't wanna get me vexed, don't step on my creps":thumbs:

adidas-handball-top-sesame-core-black-orange.jpg

What do we think? I've done loads of overtime recently so kinda deserve a treat like.

Has anyone ever got Adidas trainers restored? Got a mustard suede pair that I stupidly wore out dancing and they're in need a bit of a touch up.

I've already got a pair of Gazelles. But not purple. But I don't like the superfluous "adidas" badge near the tongue. But they're purple.

The Indoors are a more sensible option. But I've already got a pair of blue trainers (those Gazelles I mentioned, but they're more navy).

I can't decide. Help me

Tfl have partnered Adidas to produce limited edition trainers (1500 pairs only) with the roundel on them. £80 a pair and you get an Oyster card with £80 on it and a leather card holder.

Back
Top Bottom