Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

adidas trainers

Had a look at the new gazelle vintage. They're nicer than normal gazelles that've become cheap looking and there's loads of fakes about... but I can't justify £90 for a heel tab and some extra stitching.

View attachment 200685

I had a pair of dragons, green like those... pretty smart imo

EDSIOGUNpJniIwPuDnNM7mevfJd2EiwQeBLuYg5r1OD-8EocDJTGPzcVK9GUjDqtgZ3p1KVtdlv8nhonOxET02lOPzqC5RvxX7YjRV1d4MlpdXtSbjbRypLgTXhd_9G0spERyQ5OZZaSpmpSlmLkpPizQwNxqrUao4tiyJ_7sPB59uqs_4eUpNBZchudVdlFagloD_agqn8PY6tCXfut_TGqh1k

I really want another pair of these, I got these about 6 months ago from a charity shop.

I've looked a bit online, depop, ebay but have had no luck, anyone got any sites/ stores that might have some in the stock?

72761366_10162606651115154_9082653003973918720_n.jpg

Hi everyone. Got some codes for 25 percent off the Adidas shop if anyone wants one. I'm going to treat myself to a pair but not sure what to go for yet. The goretex terrex shoes have been brilliant for missioning about so they would be most practical. But I fancy something a bit more indulgent.

These ones are was thinking because of them being the most comfortable shoes in the world and a perfect fit for me. Will do me for hiking but I really just want some new trainers.

Attachments

• Terrex_AX3_Mid_GORE_TEX_Hiking_Shoes_Grey_BC0468_01_standard.jpg
    Terrex_AX3_Mid_GORE_TEX_Hiking_Shoes_Grey_BC0468_01_standard.jpg
    214.8 KB · Views: 0
Hi everyone. Got some codes for 25 percent off the Adidas shop if anyone wants one. I'm going to treat myself to a pair but not sure what to go for yet. The goretex terrex shoes have been brilliant for missioning about so they would be most practical. But I fancy something a bit more indulgent.

These ones are was thinking because of them being the most comfortable shoes in the world and a perfect fit for me.

Looking at some 5-10's for cycling, if the code works for them I'd be well chuffed please.

The Adidas site pricing needs watching, they've cottoned onto changing their deals regularly so it's hard to keep track of what a good price is. The 25% off codes are good if used on sale items but otherwise it's quite possible the price has been raised.

As an example Gazelle Vintage in Pink were down to less than £50 at one point but now back to £89.99, the green ones were down to £63 in the recent 30% off sale but also gone back to £89.99.

The Adidas site pricing needs watching, they've cottoned onto changing their deals regularly so it's hard to keep track of what a good price is. The 25% off codes are good if used on sale items but otherwise it's quite possible the price has been raised.

As an example Gazelle Vintage in Pink were down to less than £50 at one point but now back to £89.99, the green ones were down to £63 in the recent 30% off sale but also gone back to £89.99.

Thanks didn't know that. Will keep my eye out before I order. Nice one

Thought I'd have a little dig around and see how many I have. A couple of pairs are beyond end of life but most are good, if not in very good condition, couple just need a run through WM

DSC_1698.JPG

Back
Top Bottom