Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

7/7 Home Office 'narrative' leaked: Iraq led to July 7

Azrael23 said:
Oh Einstein was such a hack, who cares what a patents office worker thinks about the universe?!
Nobody cares what he did for a living. People do care that his theories were so solid that the greatest experts in the world of phsyics were unable to find fault with them.

That's the whole thing about peer-review. It establishes that a paper does not contain anything that is obviously wrong. It is the anti-thesis of an authority based approach to truth. It doesn't matter who you are, you still have to undergo the peer-review process before a reputable journal will publish your work and they will accept papers from lowly clerks if they pass the test and reject papers from renowned academics if they don't.

editor said:
Face it. Even you must be embarrassed by some of the names on that site.

A fucking college technician!!!

:D :D :D
No, not at all. I believe even the 'little' people have something worth saying.

Perhaps that's why we have never heard from the drivers of the trains on 7th July.

The driver of train 311 on the Piccadilly Line asked through his union for some compensation, he had spent 40 minutes amongst scenes of carnage and has never gone back to driving a train. Did he receive an award, or recognition? No, he was told by the Metropolitan Police that 'they had no record of his involvement in the incident'. Of course the train had been changed to number 331 by then.

And if you can find any mention of the name of the driver of the Aldgate train, then I'd be very happy to hear it.

But then these are just 'little people' what they have to say doesn't matter. Not 'important' enough eh?

GOOD POST PROLE :cool:

gurrier said:
Nobody cares what he did for a living. People do care that his theories were so solid that the greatest experts in the world of phsyics were unable to find fault with them.

That's the whole thing about peer-review. It establishes that a paper does not contain anything that is obviously wrong. It is the anti-thesis of an authority based approach to truth. It doesn't matter who you are, you still have to undergo the peer-review process before a reputable journal will publish your work and they will accept papers from lowly clerks if they pass the test and reject papers from renowned academics if they don't.

Oh dear, even when you agree with me you want to disagree. Your ill my friend. My point was that even the lowliest employed person is capable of revolutionising the world. Your job title/qualifications are not important, wouldn`t you agree?

BTW the peer review system in nowhere near as infallible as you make it out to be, as anyone with any experience of it will point out.
Land bridges are peer reviewed for God sake.... :rolleyes:

Jazzz said:
What papers? Must you have had papers published to be a forensic pathologist? What are you saying exactly?

Do you want me to send him an email or not?

God you are tiresome. You could just acknowledge that the man you had proclaimed NEVER EXISTED actually does exist after all, but you aren't big enough, no instead you just continue with your never ending supply of interrogation.
Perhaps you could help me here.

I couldn't find any mention of a pathologist called Peter Kirsch on the University of Witwatersrand website (I thought you said he was retired?!) and a search on his email address produced these unrelated articles:

The Jewish Threat — real or imaginary?
Peter Kirsch <pjk1298@new.co.za>, wrote
Brilliant!
On the money!
But WHAT DO WE DO ABOUT IT????????????
It's not enough to sit around and whine while the USA is going down the tube.
In fact, a rather familiar and unpleasant strand seems to be emerging about this Peter character:
[A waste of time, Mr Shamir to protest violation of the sanctity of the
Church. Those bullies don't respect anything or anyone not Jewish. As Harry
Truman wrote in his private diary, once they attain any power, they are the
most cruel and merciless people on this earth.
Peter pjk1298@new.co.za
http://tinyurl.com/ltoxz

Prole said:
Only if there's a chance they'll support your bonkers theories of course.

Which there isn't.

Since this thread has now gone wildly off-topic, may I ask: does anyone think Arsenal will manage to pip Spurs for the 4th spot? ;)

Prole said:
Very helpful ... 1hr 21 minutes of my life and still no convincing anything. Nice production though!

Just a few random points:

1. Almost everything was hearsay
2. May of the displayed sources were themselves media reports of some sort, so second-hand hearsay
3. Witnesses were trusted as absolute gospel when it suited (e.g. they saw a silvery flash (explosives) not a yellowy one (jet fuel)) but dismissed as useless when it didn't (e.g. that it was a large passenger jet which hit the Pentagon)
4. It was FULL of "it must have been" type statements (e.g. the uprooted lampposts MUST have been caused by some other cause than a crashing jet)
5. There was virtually no definitive source information on which the statements of fact were based (e.g. the descriptions of the dimensions of the hole in the Pentagon were accompanied by unclear, smoke and flame filled video footage which did not appear to show any detail about the damage caused)
6. The lack of big plane bits o/s The Pentagon is a massive problem and obviously means a big plane didn't actually hit it ... but there weren't any big plane bits o/s the WTC towers either were there? And there is clear film of a big plane hitting them (and I don't remember that fact being challenged in the film anyway).
7. So the old US Government staged it all for it's own nefarious reasons. Why so many then? Wouldn't the US people have been just as outraged by one plane into one tower? Or even just one into the Pentagon?
8. WTC7 must have been blown up for some other reason (e.g. fraud files held there). Why not fly one of the planes into then? Rather than just have it suspiciously fall down a bit later?
9. There was a huge chunk dedicated to how the towers must have been brought down in a controlled demolition as the planes and fire "couldn't" have done it. It even referred to standard demolition practices like setting explosives at the bottom. It had footage of lots of such demolitions. And they all clearly come down from the bottom, so you have a clear roof falling / folding down into a dust bowl at the base ... whereas the oft-repeated footage of the WTC towers shows ... er ... a dust bowl at the top falling down into a clear base area. So it doesn't even look like a standard demolition then.
10. If it was staged at such great expense and effort, why not do it properly? (e.g. if you are going to say it was a 757 that hit the Pentagon, why not have a 757 do it? Or if you can't and have to use a smaller plane, why not have a story which says it was a smaller plane?)
11. The lobby damage at the WTC towers is used as "proof" that explosions took place there which were part of the planned demolition ... but the damage there was witnessed immediately after the planes hit, ages before the towers collapsed. Must have been the slowest controlled demolition in history then ...
12. Footage of other crashed planes are used to compare and contrast the damage seen on 11 September ... but don't forget the average crashed plane is actually trying NOT to crash, so may be flatter, pulled up at last minute, lower speed or whatever the pilots can try to do, whereas the planes on 11 September were deliberately crashed (pointed down, high speeds or whatever). So maybe the outcome would look different.
13. Why stage Flight 93? If it was part of the plan why let the Whiite House off? If it wasn't, why pretend it's crashed at all?
14. If the phone calls from Flight 93 were stage, why make them so shite? So far as I know shitty actors can still find work in The Bill and Eastenders ...
15. None of the "evidence" presented had anything approaching a reliable chain of continuity / integrity and, hence, could not be relied upon as being what it appeared to be.

And finally:

16. Despite the occasional inclusion of the official report into the events of that day there was NOT ONE attempt to link anything in that report with any of the outstanding issues, as either an explanation or yet more confusion. Why not? Surely there must be SOMETHING in there, relevant to at least SOME of the points raised in the film?

Prole said:

Perhaps that's why we have never heard from the drivers of the trains on 7th July.

The driver of train 311 on the Piccadilly Line asked through his union for some compensation, he had spent 40 minutes amongst scenes of carnage and has never gone back to driving a train. Did he receive an award, or recognition? No, he was told by the Metropolitan Police that 'they had no record of his involvement in the incident'. Of course the train had been changed to number 331 by then.

And if you can find any mention of the name of the driver of the Aldgate train, then I'd be very happy to hear it.

But then these are just 'little people' what they have to say doesn't matter. Not 'important' enough eh?

erm... the train driver was down the pub with me on Wednesday having attended the book launch which you tried to disrupt. He was one of the ones laughing at your bonkers leaflet afterwards. The leaflet where you claim there were 2 bombed trains at Kings Cross?

Seen the Friday Project this week? ;)

I'm backing Bosnia-Herzegovina for this year's Eurovision Song Contest.

And I have science on my side!!

References? Pah! Find your own references! For I have spoken and I KNOW!

editor said:
Now, about your proof for astral projection...?

Whats that got to do with the fact you can`t admit when your wrong?

I have nothing to prove to you. My experiences are my own, you can`t touch them or analyse them. There are various means to induce OBE`s or astral projection, do some research, try some hemisync tapes or something.

Don`t crawl upto me with your worm tongue lolling....

editor said:
Only if there's a chance they'll support your bonkers theories of course.

Which there isn't.
What bonkers theories?

What about the one where 4 decent caring young men forget that suicide-bombing is a tactic only ever necessary (if used at all) in occupied territories and requires the placing of explosives next to the body for concealment.

So they stuff their backpacks with (fill in any explosive you like from military grade to TATP) which they have managed to fit into a Nissan Micra.

They then board a train that either didn't run or arrived too late to board the underground trains.

One goes for a last meal to McDonalds (being a good Muslim) and then boards a bus, sitting on the top deck at the back (obviously to cause maximum carnage).

No images are ever shown of these 4 young men in London together or boarding trains or buses.

YET everyone believes what they have been told happened that morning because there are miraculous documents that survive the explosions and dna.

No, I don't believe bonkers theories, ed.

Azrael23 said:
I have nothing to prove to you.

So shaddap already.

Azrael23 said:
My experiences are my own, you can`t touch them or analyse them.

And that is precisely the problem. You have lost all interest in the world, and are concerned only with your delusions and what feeds them.

Badger Kitten said:
erm... the train driver was down the pub with me on Wednesday having attended the book launch which you tried to disrupt.
Absolute 100% proof that Prole is 100% full of shit.

Azrael23 said:
I have nothing to prove to you. My experiences are my own, you can`t touch them or analyse them. There are various means to induce OBE`s or astral projection, do some research, try some hemisync tapes or something.
Gotcha. So you have hallucinations, yes?
Azrael23 said:
Don`t crawl upto me with your worm tongue lolling....
No idea what you're on about (again) but it sounds disgusting.

Azrael23 said:
Oh dear, even when you agree with me you want to disagree. Your ill my friend. My point was that even the lowliest employed person is capable of revolutionising the world. Your job title/qualifications are not important, wouldn`t you agree?

BTW the peer review system in nowhere near as infallible as you make it out to be, as anyone with any experience of it will point out.
Land bridges are peer reviewed for God sake.... :rolleyes:
I am unaware of agreeing with you about anything.

The obvious imperfections in the peer-review process just underline how little credence should be given to papers which claim to be scientific and have not been published in peer-reviewed journals.

Detective boy is not much of a detective.

All you do is beg the questions...

Most of your points amount to "Why didn`t they do it this way instead?" No criminal operation is perfect, clues are always left, things always go wrong.

How about looking at whats in front of you, loose change is one of many documentaries, watch some AJ docus on 9/11.
I`ll answer any questions you have on them.

BTW you made a key point, the reason one plane is not good enough was because they needed a massive blow and (imho) the plan was to take out congress as well, in order to declare martial law. Jeb Bush put out an exectuive order on the 7th preparing Florida for martial law. As the second tower fell he was the first to declare a national emergency and called for martial law.

9/11 was a coup d`etat gone wrong and its set back the globalists years.

editor said:
Gotcha. So you have hallucinations, yes?No idea what you're on about (again) but it sounds disgusting.

Don`t talk about what you have no knowledge on. Do you dream at night? Do you too not suffer from hallucinations? You do realise everything you see is a hallucination? :confused:

If your going to condescend at least do a better job of it you hack.

One of my first posts on this board was discussing my OBE`s and astral projection...so quite why you feel you can cry "Gotcha" is beyond me.

Badger Kitten said:
erm... the train driver was down the pub with me on Wednesday having attended the book launch which you tried to disrupt.
And, oh look! Here's some thoughts from the Station Supervisor at Russell Square, an off-duty tube driver who happened to be at Aldgate, the Kings Cross Piccadilly Line Manager and mention of some others ...

http://212.58.226.30/1/hi/uk/4712402.stm

And the bus driver from Russell Square, George Psaradakis giving us his thoughts on going back to work ...

http://www.allinlondon.co.uk/news/index.php?type=&news_id=459

A passing tube driver who was passing the train which exploded at Edgware Rd ...

http://www.london.gov.uk/londoner/05aug/p10-11.jsp

Doesn't look like the "little people" are being hushed up to me. :confused: Maybe some of the others just don't WANT to be all over the media?

editor said:
Perhaps you could help me here.

I couldn't find any mention of a pathologist called Peter Kirsch on the University of Witwatersrand website (I thought you said he was retired?!) and a search on his email address produced these unrelated articles:
Yes he was said to have been retired. If you like I can email him to verify his comments Re: Uday and Qusay Hussein. The google references you have found for him are distasteful - but that still doesn't stop him existing, nor does it mean his verdict on Uday and Qusay is less valid.

I've found the original messageboard comment which it came from here you can scroll down to the Kirsch reply.

Azrael23 said:
All you do is beg the questions...

Most of your points amount to "Why didn`t they do it this way instead?" No criminal operation is perfect, clues are always left, things always go wrong.
But why don't you believe every word I've said? That's exactly the technique used throughout the film for fuck's sake.

And I'm not setting out to PROVE anything by raising a few "random points" (See how I did that? See how I described them as "a few random points", not a full-blown theory of anything?).

If I wanted to fucking investigate it the first thing I would do is gather all the available evidence. I have neither the time nor the inclination to do that. I am aware of a few points which appear to be wrong, or strange. But most of the bollocks being touted as "discrepancies" has NOT been proven. So, until it is, I'm ignoring it. And very rapidy, that is going to include you.

I've been reading throught this thread and my chin is really hurting from the number of times my jaw uncontrollably dropped, hitting the floor painfully, after reading the crazy conspiracy theories from Prole and Azrael23. They clearly inhabit a different world to the rest of us and have lost touch with all sense of reality - I'm sure this must be a clinical condition.

My best advice is to just ignore them and not give them the "oxygen of publicity" that they and other crackpots like the BNP crave.

Azrael23 said:
Kind of yeah. The laws of physics are fine tuned to support life. I`m alive so I have reverance for this fact. I have reverance for the order from which we emerged.

What if the laws of physics made life impossible. What would you think then...? :cool:

Soul On Ice said:
I've been reading throught this thread and my chin is really hurting from the number of times my jaw uncontrollably dropped, hitting the floor painfully, after reading the crazy conspiracy theories from Prole and Azrael23. They clearly inhabit a different world to the rest of us and have lost touch with all sense of reality - I'm sure this must be a clinical condition.

My best advice is to just ignore them and not give them the "oxygen of publicity" that they and other crackpots like the BNP crave.

How can you compare the 9/11 truth movement to the BNP.

Just go home shill.

I`d love to lose sense of reality and live for myself, I`d love to forget about the inherent evil within the halls of power. You can judge me when you know me.

Lot of people accused of being shills aren't there?

Amazing that, after managing to keep the stacks of people involved in such a massive conspiracy silent, the evil govts of the world now even employ thousands more associates to scan the interweb, intent on misleading the good people from the scent of truth. And not one of them ever breaks the silence - it's a huge, ginormous conspiracy I tell you...

:rolleyes:

You're a fucking loon Azrael. I don't need to 'know you' to understand that, unless you're writing all these posts of yours in some kind of bizarre alternate persona as a bit of a lark...

tarannau said:
Lot of people accused of being shills aren't there?

Amazing that, after managing to keep the stacks of people involved in such a massive conspiracy silent, the evil govts of the world now even employ thousands more associates to scan the interweb, intent on misleading the good people from the scent of truth. And not one of them ever breaks the silence - it's a huge, ginormous conspiracy I tell you...

:rolleyes:

You're a fucking loon Azrael. I don't need to 'know you' to understand that, unless you're writing all these posts of yours in some kind of bizarre alternate persona as a bit of a lark...

I can give you a list of people not being silent on the "conspiracy"....

I`m not a loon, you just haven`t got the full picture.

BTW have you heard of Cointelpro? i`m not saying people are all working for MI5, i`m saying they`re protecting people who need to be arrested and put in prison. They`re acting as shills unwittingly.

I know I'm wasting my time but...

...if the Cheney Gang had such power they were able to organise this vast conspiracy to bomb their own country, why would they need to stage a coup d'etat?

It'd be like Stalin staging a coup in 1951.

Back
Top Bottom