Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

7/7 Home Office 'narrative' leaked: Iraq led to July 7

Azrael23 said:
BTW editor, yes i was wrong about him being the sole passenger, for some reason I thought he was in a light aircraft on his tod.
It's no less than I expect from people like you.

High on wild claims, low on research and evidence.

Azrael23 said:
NORAD is patched into all the radar networks, including FTAA

They may have the feed, but can they use it, for targetting?

But that's conspiaranoid thinking for you. A "connection" is enough. Evidence of action or even of mechanism is not required. By "conspiranoid logic", you are proven to be in collusion with a police officer, an Irish Republican and an advertising executive - it's proved, you're "patched into" postings by all the above. The fact that you don't know how to read them is irrelevant to "conspiranoid logic".

laptop said:
They may have the feed, but can they use it, for targetting?

But that's conspiaranoid thinking for you. A "connection" is enough. Evidence of action or even of mechanism is not required. By "conspiranoid logic", you are proven to be in collusion with a police officer, an Irish Republican and an advertising executive - it's proved, you're "patched into" postings by all the above. The fact that you don't know how to read them is irrelevant to "conspiranoid logic".

Its so close to clinical paranoia that it's hard to tell the difference.

editor said:
So all of their superiors were in on it, yes?

So that'll be the air controller bosses, the military, the pilots (who would have been told not to respond), air tracking operators, airline staff, admin staff etc etc.

All of whom would have no problem with the slaughter of their innocent fellow citizens, fire fighters etc and all of whom have remained 100% silent ever since.

Remarkable!

And then there's the question of the airline owners who you'd think would have a thing or two to say about their $$$ aircraft being blown up. And the insurers too.

But not a peep has been heard!

WHAT ARE YOU ON ABOUT???? :confused:

FTAA play the role of informant on 9/11....nothing more. I`m talking about the monitors at NORAD, remember they have lots of blips on the screen due to the drill, only their superiors know which are real, which are part of "the drill" etc. The superiors i mention are very few in number and they`re headed by Cheney and General Myers.

So you see, what i`m trying to say is exactly the opposite of what your trying to make out i was saying. As per frickin usual.

Blagsta said:
Its so close to clinical paranoia that it's hard to tell the difference.

And if one goes back to the original appearance with the World Banking Conspiracy... I think the diagnostic picture is fairly clear.

laptop said:
And if one goes back to the original appearance with the World Banking Conspiracy... I think the diagnostic picture is fairly clear.

There is a world banking conspiracy, surely even a toddler realises they`re robbing us all. :rolleyes:
I hope you feel a swelling of pride knwoing you defend them. Would you like me to go into the banking system? I don`t mind.

* Glances at thread title *

'Course, the clearly documented fact that our Angel of Death (Discordian) is striving to divert discussion from 7 July proves, without the shadow of a doubt, that he is complicit in that conspiracy!!!1!

laptop said:

'Course, the clearly documented fact that our Angel of Death (Discordian) is striving to divert discussion from 7 July proves, without the shadow of a doubt, that he is complicit in that conspiracy!!!1!
:D :D :D

laptop said:

Why the constant reference to discordianism? :confused:

I am aware WE are taking this slightly off topic but lets not forget 7/7 and 9/11 are inherently related topics.

BTW My MI5 handler said I shouldn`t rise to your petty slanders....you`ll all be dead within a week anyway. ;)

Azrael23 said:
FTAA play the role of informant on 9/11....nothing more. I`m talking about the monitors at NORAD, remember they have lots of blips on the screen due to the drill, only their superiors know which are real, which are part of "the drill" etc. The superiors i mention are very few in number and they`re headed by Cheney and General Myers.
So. Imagine you're a fighter pilot/air traffic controller and you see your job as protecting America.

And then 9/11 comes along and you're told to stand down by your 'superiors' and then you watch thousands of your fellow citizens dying horrifically.

And you know that you could have stopped it if only that pesky 'in on it' general hadn't told you to stand down.

So do you:
1. Shrug your shoulders and whistle into work the next day as usual and don't tell a living soul about what happened?
2. Think, "oh well, bit of a shame that but I'm sur the general had a really good reason for forcing us to stand down"
3. Be fucking outraged at the decision and leak the damning 'stand down' documents to the press
4. Quit the service and make it your mission to tell the world about the evil conspiracy that you've seen unfurl in front of your very eyes?

Once you've answered that, we can play 'what would you do if you were an airline owner and the US military let your $$$millions planes be destroyed. And then we can move on to the insurers.

Blagsta said:
you're a liar, you get your info from prison planet and similar sites

I use alex jones sites to look for good mainstream media articles, when i`m at uni I can just use keyword software.

Thankyou.

Editor, your clutching at straws...again. If your in the military, you obey your orders. One general broke those orders and ordered his interceptors at max speed rather than at the speed dictated to him. I`ll find the name for you. Not that you care, your just interested in protecting your own self interest. You`ve cast yourself as the righteous opposition to "conspiraloonery" and therefore your not challenging me on the facts or on my own agenda (if i have one)...no...you just want to protect your ego.

Your a hack....its plain to see, that maybe your just harassing me. ;)

BTW There is nothing wrong with the info on Prisonplanet.com etc. If Alex Jones is such a loon, WHY IS HE THE ONLY PERSON WHO PREDICTED 9/11 AND THAT BIN LADEN WOULD BE USED AS THE PATSY?! HE PREDICTED AN ATTACK BY THE GLOBALISTS ON WTC AND THAT IT WOULD BE USED TO DECLARE AUTHORITARIANISM AND FOREIGN CONQUEST.

Answer me that?

Azrael23 said:
There is a world banking conspiracy, surely even a toddler realises they`re robbing us all.

You really do need your head examined if you think that any toddler, anywhere, understands even the concept of a world banking conspiracy. I wonder where you'd go to find credible evidence for that.

Azrael23 said:
ONLY PERSON

Wrong.

coup.jpg

May/June 2001.

Azrael23 said:
If Alex Jones is such a loon, WHY IS HE THE ONLY PERSON WHO PREDICTED 9/11 AND THAT BIN LADEN WOULD BE USED AS THE PATSY?! HE PREDICTED AN ATTACK BY THE GLOBALISTS ON WTC AND THAT IT WOULD BE USED TO DECLARE AUTHORITARIANISM AND FOREIGN CONQUEST.

Answer me that?

errr...he didn't predict it

laptop said:
And the Coup did :)

It's all a conspiracy by them "ratters", I tells ya! :D

Well the lone gunmen episode on Fox showed planes being remote controlled into the WTC by a criminal element of the US govt in order to declare martial law.

Fictional stories and album covers are not the same as getting up on national tv and radio and actively saying "they`re planning to......"..
I hope that whilst you maintain the pretence of opposition on here, your not so naive in the real world.
I`m not dramatising when I say our evolutionary future is at stake.

No, it is a fruitbat. Look closely. Time for a fun Easter game!See if you can find more fruitbats on this thread! ;)

Attachments

• fruitbat2.jpg
    fruitbat2.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 31
So... it says on approximately 32,000 conspiraloon websites that he did.

It's all there in The Texts.

Back in the real world, here's someone, even sadder than I, who bothered to listen the show in question.

But on the 7/25/01 program, he doesn't even predict anything!

Here's what he says on the show:

"I want you to let [the government] know that if there is any terrorism, we know who to blame."

"Let them know we're aware of their terrorist paradigm to control us."

http://perrylogan.org/Predict9-11.html

Major dissociation from the physical world. Obsession with self-referential virtual worlds.

I prescribe a 10-year break from the internet, and some manual labour.

Oh and perry logan is THE AUTHORITY on AJs previous works? :rolleyes:
Perry Logan spends far too mucht time attacking alex to be anything more than a shill.

i`ll find you the transcript.

Badger Kitten said:
No, it is a fruitbat. Look closely. Time for a fun Easter game!See if you can find more fruitbats on this thread! ;)

oh the wit. :rolleyes:

What about "hunt the hack"...thats a firm favourite with the kids thesedays.... :D

Azrael23 said:
WHY IS HE THE ONLY PERSON WHO PREDICTED 9/11 AND THAT BIN LADEN WOULD BE USED AS THE PATSY?!
I look forward to you providing a link to that precise prediction which will not cost me $5.95. The freely available clips do not contain anything which amounts to anything like such a precise prediction. Which is strange, if he really wants to expose the lies for all to see ... :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom