Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

7/7 Home Office 'narrative' leaked: Iraq led to July 7

What do you call it when they fail to respond according to standard operating procedure, the lifeblood of the military? :rolleyes:

They were on payne stuarts plane in 22 minutes and his plane was further from any bases. Not to mention it carried exactly one passenger...
Your telling me given an hour and a quarter to respond they would fail, especially when you consider it was three simultaneous hijackings of civilian airliners.

Don`t delude yourself.

Azrael23 said:
Don`t condescend to me.

A few years in the garments of brief authority doesn`t make you anymore special than the rest of us. I`d tell my uncle the same if he was as patronising as you. Thankfully he isn`t.
It's not condescension. It's taking the piss ... :rolleyes:

I have no delusions about being "special" in any way as a result of my "few years in the garments of brief authority".

The only "special" knowledge I bring to this issue is my ability as a professional investigator. Which is my job. If I were an electrician and you were talking such bollocks about wiring a plug as you are talking about assessing the value of "evidence", then I'd feel just as able to take the piss out of your wilful refusal to take on board any advice offered.

Azrael23 said:
What do you call it when they fail to respond according to standard operating procedure, the lifeblood of the military? :rolleyes:

They didn't. You're wrong. End of.

Azrael23 said:
And your credible evidence that (a) they failed to respond according to standard operating practice and (b) exactly what those standard operating practices were is ...

This is where you go wrong. You state as FACT a particular thing which IF CORRECT may well raise a particular issue or prove a particular thing. BUt you never think about proving it is correct in the first place.

So do you deny that SOP wasn`t followed? How do you explain the lack of response?

I`ve already gone into this but editor binned the thread. We were talking about payne stuart, we talked about NORAD SOP, we talked about the distances and times involved. I`ve already pointed out the glaring contradictions.....

Azrael23 said:
So do you deny that SOP wasn`t followed? How do you explain the lack of response?

*yawn*

owl.png

http://www.popularmechanics.com/science/defense/1227842.html?page=3&c=y

No Stand-Down Order
CLAIM: No fighter jets were scrambled from any of the 28 Air Force bases within close range of the four hijacked flights. "On 11 September Andrews had two squadrons of fighter jets with the job of protecting the skies over Washington D.C.," says the Web site emperors-clothes.com. "They failed to do their job." "There is only one explanation for this," writes Mark R. Elsis of StandDown.net. "Our Air Force was ordered to Stand Down on 9/11."

FACT: On 9/11 there were only 14 fighter jets on alert in the contiguous 48 states. No computer network or alarm automatically alerted the North American Air Defense Command (NORAD) of missing planes. "They [civilian Air Traffic Control, or ATC] had to pick up the phone and literally dial us," says Maj. Douglas Martin, public affairs officer for NORAD. Boston Center, one of 22 Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) regional ATC facilities, called NORAD's Northeast Air Defense Sector (NEADS) three times: at 8:37 am EST to inform NEADS that Flight 11 was hijacked; at 9:21 am to inform the agency, mistakenly, that Flight 11 was headed for Washington (the plane had hit the North Tower 35 minutes earlier); and at 9:41 am to (erroneously) identify Delta Air Lines Flight 1989 from Boston as a possible hijacking. The New York ATC called NEADS at 9:03 am to report that United Flight 175 had been hijacked--the same time the plane slammed into the South Tower. Within minutes of that first call from Boston Center, NEADS scrambled two F-15s from Otis Air Force Base in Falmouth, Mass., and three F-16s from Langley Air National Guard Base in Hampton, Va. None of the fighters got anywhere near the pirated planes.

Why couldn't ATC find the hijacked flights? When the hijackers turned off the planes' transponders, which broadcast identifying signals, ATC had to search 4500 identical radar blips crisscrossing some of the country's busiest air corridors. And NORAD's sophisticated radar? It ringed the continent, looking outward for threats, not inward. "It was like a doughnut," Martin says. "There was no coverage in the middle." Pre-9/11, flights originating in the States were not seen as threats and NORAD wasn't prepared to track them.

Blagsta said:

Yeah I inform you that your ruling elite are meeting every year to worship an canaanite owl deity, I show you photos, I show you how they admit it, I give you links to the full video....

...and all you can do is scoff...

People risk their lives to get this information, you should have some bloody respect you hack.

Intercepts Not Routine
CLAIM: "It has been standard operating procedures for decades to immediately intercept off-course planes that do not respond to communications from air traffic controllers," says the Web site oilempire.us. "When the Air Force 'scrambles' a fighter plane to intercept, they usually reach the plane in question in minutes."

FACT: In the decade before 9/11, NORAD intercepted only one civilian plane over North America: golfer Payne Stewart's Learjet, in October 1999. With passengers and crew unconscious from cabin decompression, the plane lost radio contact but remained in transponder contact until it crashed. Even so, it took an F-16 1 hour and 22 minutes to reach the stricken jet. Rules in effect back then, and on 9/11, prohibited supersonic flight on intercepts. Prior to 9/11, all other NORAD interceptions were limited to offshore Air Defense Identification Zones (ADIZ). "Until 9/11 there was no domestic ADIZ," FAA spokesman Bill Schumann tells PM. After 9/11, NORAD and the FAA increased cooperation, setting up hotlines between ATCs and NORAD command centers, according to officials from both agencies. NORAD has also increased its fighter coverage and has installed radar to monitor airspace over the continent.

sorry for the c&p

Azrael23 said:
Yeah I inform you that your ruling elite are meeting every year to worship an canaanite owl deity, I show you photos, I show you how they admit it, I give you links to the full video....

...and all you can do is scoff...

People risk their lives to get this information, you should have some bloody respect you hack.

you need psychiatric help

Azrael23 said:

I`ve already gone into this but editor binned the thread. We were talking about payne stuart, we talked about NORAD SOP, we talked about the distances and times involved. I`ve already pointed out the glaring contradictions.....
Where's your EVIDENCE?

Or was the entire American Air Force, flight controllers and the airlines in on it too?

Blagsta i`ve already dismissed this ridiculous "the radar only faces outward" claim.

Twice. :rolleyes:

Payne stuart was intercepted in 22 minutes, not 1 hr and 22 minutes. There have been plenty of civilian interceptions one in the past ten years? Where the hell did you get this disinformation from? Did you actually buy this crap?

Its no wonder your so lacking in real facts. did you do a google search to get this crap?

Azrael23 said:
Blagsta i`ve already dismissed this ridiculous "the radar only faces outward" claim.

Twice. :rolleyes:

Payne stuart was intercepted in 22 minutes, not 1 hr and 22 minutes. There have been plenty of civilian interceptions one in the past ten years? Where the hell did you get this disinformation from? Did you actually buy this crap?

Its no wonder your so lacking in real facts. did you do a google search to get this crap?

Yes of course you have. Only you know the truth.

You seriously need to see a shrink.

editor said:
Where's your EVIDENCE?

Or was the entire American Air Force, flight controllers and the airlines in on it too?

No they weren`t, they were unable to follow the operating procedures because of a drill that was happening at exactly the same time and simulated exactly the same scenario that happened on 9/11.

Therefore they had to rely on their superiors for instructions. Where do you get this notion that somehow the entire FTAA needs to be in on it?

Your generalising.....AGAIN.

Azrael23 said:

You may have dismissed it.

But do you have the secret plans for inward-looking radar NORAD to back up your dismissal? :eek:

Or is it just that the real world is irrelevant to your delusions - only what Alex Jones says counts for you?

Blagsta said:
Yes of course you have. Only you know the truth.

No you patronising gimp, plenty of people know the truth and its not arrogance to call white, white and black, black.

Your welcome to your ill-informed opinion, your welcome to carry on spouting disinformation you`ve not even researched.

Azrael23 said:
No they weren`t, they were unable to follow the operating procedures because of a drill that was happening at exactly the same time and simulated exactly the same scenario that happened on 9/11.

Therefore they had to rely on their superiors for instructions. Where do you get this notion that somehow the entire FTAA needs to be in on it?

Your generalising.....AGAIN.

You just believe any old shit don't you?

laptop said:
You may have dismissed it.

But do you have the secret plans for inward-looking radar NORAD to back up your dismissal? :eek:

Or is it just that the real world is irrelevant to your delusions - only what Alex Jones says counts for you?

errr no I pointed out the fact that NORAD is patched into all the radar networks, including FTAA.

Did you think with multi-billion dollar radar systems they "lose" aircraft as soon as they`re over mainland USA.... :rolleyes:

Your talking nonsense, think about what your saying! Do you really believe that!?

Blagsta said:
FACT: In the decade before 9/11, NORAD intercepted only one civilian plane over North America: golfer Payne Stewart's Learjet, in October 1999.
[derail]Now I know he has VERY poor taste is trousers ... but isn't this a little over the top ... :D [/derail]

Blagsta said:
You just believe any old shit don't you?

Its mainstream media that the drills took place. Or do you deny that as well?

Your the one who believes any old shit....

NORAD can`t monitor planes over the US interior.... MUHAHAHA

Not that Boston or New York OR Washington DC could be described as interior districts.

Azrael23 said:
Its mainstream media that the drills took place. Or do you deny that as well?

Your the one who believes any old shit....

NORAD can`t monitor planes over the US interior.... MUHAHAHA

Not that Boston or New York OR Washington DC could be described as interior districts.

What are you on about? :confused:

I believe in an 11 dimensional reality, I don`t believe that reptilians run the world if thats what your insinuating blagsta? :)

BTW editor, yes i was wrong about him being the sole passenger, for some reason I thought he was in a light aircraft on his tod. I`m not infallible nor have I ever claimed to be. ;)

Azrael23 said:
So all of their superiors were in on it, yes?

So that'll be the air controller bosses, the military, the pilots (who would have been told not to respond), air tracking operators, airline staff, admin staff etc etc.

All of whom would have no problem with the slaughter of their innocent fellow citizens, fire fighters etc and all of whom have remained 100% silent ever since.

Remarkable!

And then there's the question of the airline owners who you'd think would have a thing or two to say about their $$$ aircraft being blown up. And the insurers too.

But not a peep has been heard!

Back
Top Bottom