Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Your daily cat and kitten news

Its nest building time again and the birds have completely consumed the large wadge of cat fur that I've been building-up over the winter by stuffing all the fur from when I comb madam into a crevice between a couple of stones in the garden.

The Great Tits were down at the back of the house, carefully picking the remaining fur off the mat on the bench that madam basks-on when its sunny.

Guess she is going to get a very thorough combing at the weekend, so they have more nest-lining material!

I think Tilly will have a kitten face forever. She still mews like one..

20220330_075017.jpg

But Toby on the other hand doesn't shut up. Taken his rightful place as Man Of The House

20220329_141946.jpg

A picture of my cat that isn't my cat. How did this get here????

20220330_075408.jpg

(Long story with the kitchen counter tops, short of it is they were already here and they look a lot worse in photos for some reason)

Its nest building time again and the birds have completely consumed the large wadge of cat fur that I've been building-up over the winter by stuffing all the fur from when I comb madam into a crevice between a couple of stones in the garden.

The Great Tits were down at the back of the house, carefully picking the remaining fur off the mat on the bench that madam basks-on when its sunny.

Guess she is going to get a very thorough combing at the weekend, so they have more nest-lining material!
Something perverse about lining your nest with fluffs from that who will eat your babies :eek: and or you

Last edited:
IMG_20220401_083757.jpg

The scene this morning

Casper is all nice and snuggly underneath Mrs Voltz's dressing gown

FiFi has been brought in from her room for morning cuddles (she's starting to eat a lot more and more regularly - still got to watch how much insulin she's getting but definitely going in the right direction)

And Clive is now starting to master his fear of "the terrible under the duvet monster that's trying to kill him so I'll just run away to be safe" when in fact it's only one of us moving slightly

This is what most mornings are starting to look like

Which is nice

There was a battle for my chair last night. Lilā€™ Bob had claimed it when Vic decided he had designs on it too.

View attachment 316621

Hereā€™s his WTF look

View attachment 316622

Eventually he realises that Vic isnā€™t moving so he gives up and goes back to sleep

View attachment 316623
In that middle photo he is looking at you like it is your fault, a definite "why are you allowing this?" tone to that stare!

Sonic used to give me that same look if he went to his favourite morning/lunchtime sunbathing spot just by the sitting room window only to find it wasn't a sunny day - I'd get a "why are you doing this to me?" glare. :D

In that middle photo he is looking at you like it is your fault, a definite "why are you allowing this?" tone to that stare!

Sonic used to give me that same look if he went to his favourite morning/lunchtime sunbathing spot just by the sitting room window only to find it wasn't a sunny day - I'd get a "why are you doing this to me?" glare. :D

I know - heā€™s wounded. My heart leaps at his expression in the first pic though šŸ˜¢

My car was in for an MOT, the guy has a cat that rocked up one day as a kitten and it stayed. He told me he loves the cat but can't give it the attention it deserves. It sleeps in his office on a night.
Anyway, I know someone who loves cats and at one point she had 16! She said she would take cat ( it had no name).
My car passed even though it's knocking at the front ( drop link) and only cost me 20quid.
I'm happy, new owner is happy cos it turns out it's the double of one she lost at Xmas and similar traits .
And Tyr is now happy after his own mot and a bath because he was slightly oily.
Tyr the garage cat before bath.
IMG_20220323_155543.jpg

My car was in for an MOT, the guy has a cat that rocked up one day as a kitten and it stayed. He told me he loves the cat but can't give it the attention it deserves. It sleeps in his office on a night.
Anyway, I know someone who loves cats and at one point she had 16! She said she would take cat ( it had no name).
My car passed even though it's knocking at the front ( drop link) and only cost me 20quid.
I'm happy, new owner is happy cos it turns out it's the double of one she lost at Xmas and similar traits .
And Tyr is now happy after his own mot and a bath because he was slightly oily.
Tyr the garage cat before bath.
View attachment 316725

I love the asymmetrical white markings on his face - gorgeous :)

Back
Top Bottom