Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Your daily cat and kitten news

Rogue doing a penguin /seal pose

PXL-20220120-002344404-01.jpg

Must. Not. Carry. Cats. Downstairs. To. New. Automatic. Cat. Feeders.

Given that I've got "hearing issues" and even I can hear the Effing biscuits being released into their feeding bowls they are going to have to learn

It is a bit chilly mind, so curled up on bed is understandable

Oh, I just got served up this from 8 years ago 💔

Our much missed Rollo, christened "love sponge" by the vet, due to his ability to soak up more attention than you could ever give him.
In one of his favourite spots with Little Miss.

Rollo and Miss.jpg

I was on an online course for some new bit of work admin software this afternoon.

Two very boring hours that ended with my pronouncing it no better than the old because it still can't make head or tail of my team's work.

However, the guy doing the training was WFH and the course was regularly enlivened by his lovely little ginger mog climbing-up on the table, his lap and even perching on his shoulder at one point, demanding attention..! :D

Last edited:
My daughter's cat went missing yesterday.

We hunted around, no sign.

My daughter put a 'missing cat' notice up on face book. Someone contacted her to say that a workman who had being doing some work for her, had rung to say, that when he got out of the van at the depot, a cat got out and ran away. In Glasgow, thirty five miles away. :eek:

Daughter heads through to depot, calls cat's name, cat comes running and is on it's way home. :)

My daughter's cat went missing yesterday.

We hunted around, no sign.

My daughter put a 'missing cat' notice up on face book. Someone contacted her to say that a workman who had being doing some work for her, had rung to say, that when he got out of the van at the depot, a cat got out and ran away. In Glasgow, thirty five miles away. :eek:

Daughter heads through to depot, calls cat's name, cat comes running and is on it's way home. :)
Phew, that must have been a relief! My heart plummeted when I read the first bit of your post but I'm glad Tiddles has been found safe and well.

Back
Top Bottom