Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Your daily cat and kitten news

I finally found out today that there's a name for Vastra's 'floppy tummy flap', the primordial pouch. She's not fat, she's just big pouched!

I think I may have a primordial pouch 🙂

Action sequence!
Head for the fence.
The fence is no problem.
Bog off.

View attachment 306479

View attachment 306480

View attachment 306481
When we lived in our previous house there was a big old ginger cat that used to come in the catflap at night and sleep on the sofa (our cats slept on the bed) - I swear he waited until he saw the downstairs lights go off before coming in. And when I got up in the morning I'd see him leaving through the catflap and climbing over our back fence much like that one - but he used to find it a struggle to get up there :( .

Weirdly our cats were never bothered by him kipping at our place - I do wonder what happened to him once we moved out.

He looks like he's about to turn down your application for a bank loan...
Yeah, it's confusing. I can well imagine meekly asking that cat for a loan and being turned down, and saying to my actual bank manager "HELLO BABY!" You might in fact have more success doing the latter as they'd be more likely to tell the staff "Guys, she's insane! Don't argue, just give her the money."

I've just spent the last hour or so assembling two programmable cat feeders - that, in itself, wasn't too difficult. The time consuming bit was getting the two feeders perfectly in sync so that they both drop a portion of food ts, as near as dammit, the same time . . . this has now been done to an acceptable tolerance . . . feeding times are 6:00, 6:30, 7:00, 18:00, 18:30 and 19:00. We shall see if this is successful this evening

Real time cat and machine behaviour experiment.
What this thread was created for.
TBH it's more hoping that they won't interrupt us by fighting outside our bedroom door in the early hours of the morning . . . that and, if fed too much, regurgitating it on the landing . . . which is a nice start to the day if you step in it either slippered OR bare footed

TBH it's more hoping that they won't interrupt us by fighting outside our bedroom door in the early hours of the morning . . . that and, if fed too much, regurgitating it on the landing . . . which is a nice start to the day if you step in it either slippered OR bare footed
Yep, good experimenting, lot of data to record there😁

Reactions: izz
Back
Top Bottom