Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Your daily cat and kitten news

Or decided to dismantle it into its numerous component parts for your delectation, which was my old BD's way!

Aye, there's not much dismantling here, the hunter doesn't have teeth any more so gums them to death - usually find them in one piece with their skin unbroken but very soggy and an odd shape. :( The other cat is purely decorative and doesn't hunt at all.

Akiro chillin in the flat. he was here today for a couple of hours. spent three hours in the flat yesterday. looks like he will come over everyday now for a rest and a nap

ak.jpg

So as Mrs P and I stepped out for our morning constitutional yesterday there was massively loud yowling and screeching from under the car.
Then Napoleon scarpered at great speed straight across the road and over the wall into Sybil’s back garden. Sybil is the lady who lives in the place next to Matilda the tripod.
Next thing feral Harry emerges in a stately manner from under said car and makes for Wendy’s front door. At first glance I thought Harry was carrying a mouse he had fought with Napoleon over.

77A7CEFD-71BB-4449-8871-1B85B80F5563.jpeg

But then it turned out he had a piece of Napoleon in his mouth (fur anyway).

30164FC5-1999-488D-A874-63A3E30F8E38.jpeg

Be warned all you sweet relaxing floofy U75 kitties.
If you venture into South East London it is like the Wild West I tell you, tooth and claw guys, tooth and claw.

Wicket had her first trip into the garden today. It was on impulse as I was emptying the compost caddy so I didn't get photos. She sniffed absolutely everything, took bloody ages. I kept calling her but the only acknowledgement was some very pointed irritated tail swishing :D Anyway she eventually got spooked by a neighbour, ran the wrong way and then sheepishly came in when I went and called her to the back door. I think some work is needed but she obviously loved it because she came in and had a very mad hour of chasing shadows.

So as Mrs P and I stepped out for our morning constitutional yesterday there was massively loud yowling and screeching from under the car.
Then Napoleon scarpered at great speed straight across the road and over the wall into Sybil’s back garden. Sybil is the lady who lives in the place next to Matilda the tripod.
Next thing feral Harry emerges in a stately manner from under said car and makes for Wendy’s front door. At first glance I thought Harry was carrying a mouse he had fought with Napoleon over.

View attachment 302070

But then it turned out he had a piece of Napoleon in his mouth (fur anyway).

View attachment 302071

Be warned all you sweet relaxing floofy U75 kitties.
If you venture into South East London it is like the Wild West I tell you, tooth and claw guys, tooth and claw.

Bless his crumbly wee nose! 🥰

Back
Top Bottom