Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Your daily cat and kitten news

“How far apart were his legs?” 😾

View attachment 293320

1406992815896_wps_4_STATUS_QUO_25th_ANNIVERSA.jpg

Chloe had a ultrasound yesterday. Put in a claim for just over £500 after 5pm with bought by many. got an email this morning from an agent called Chloe informing she is processing the claim. Then just after 12 get another email informing claim approved and £463.83 will be debited to my account. Approval in less than 24hrs. Well impressed. :thumbs: I am wondering if this was because the agent was also called Chloe and therefore speeded the process up :D

Prolly shouldn't say this but I love it after a few days when where they've been shaved and the fur is starting to grow back it's like velvet. Couldn't leave Sonic's shaved patch from his ultrasound alone afterwards. It's not like when they've had surgery and stitches and you shouldn't touch it, you can give that area a good stroke if they are alright with it.

Better not to have to have an ultrasound mind you!

I hope all is well with Chloe, donkyboy

41D67B4B-8C58-441E-BD50-E79B2ACD25BB.jpegAA92B68A-EFC8-4613-A0F0-564B22AC84A7.jpeg0E5E28F0-1E24-45B4-8A6C-3F3EF3C07F4F.jpegB241E024-1E9C-4F3D-93DA-4B58FAC14325.jpeg

I had two cat related Facebook memories today. One (7 years ago) when Trillian was coated in my blood after an unsuccessful worming pill attempt - I mentioned it on here a few pages back. And one (10 years ago) when she came back covered in something we just didn’t want to risk her licking off (we assumed it was coal) and so had to wash her. :eek:

She looks so young!

View attachment 293593View attachment 293594View attachment 293595View attachment 293596

I had two cat related Facebook memories today. One (7 years ago) when Trillian was coated in my blood after an unsuccessful worming pill attempt - I mentioned it on here a few pages back. And one (10 years ago) when she came back covered in something we just didn’t want to risk her licking off (we assumed it was coal) and so had to wash her. :eek:

She looks so young!

Blood-spattered vampire cat in the first pics!

Had to give my Radar a bath once after he rubbed up against a bike chain and got himself covered in grease, it was an emergency "quick, before he starts to lick it off" bath, he quite enjoyed it though, he did love playing with water. Trillian does not look as though having a bath was her favourite moment!!

Hope she heals quickly following her dental surgery :)

Prolly shouldn't say this but I love it after a few days when where they've been shaved and the fur is starting to grow back it's like velvet. Couldn't leave Sonic's shaved patch from his ultrasound alone afterwards. It's not like when they've had surgery and stitches and you shouldn't touch it, you can give that area a good stroke if they are alright with it.

Better not to have to have an ultrasound mind you!

I hope all is well with Chloe, donkyboy

unfortunately, Bella is being very unwelcoming to Chloe. She does not like two things

Cat collar cones and cats who are shaved.

Chloe's belly and sides are shaved so Bella now stays away from Chloe and will hiss when she gets near. I've told her she is being very hypocritical. When she had her hip surgery and came home shaved, Chloe had no problems with it. :facepalm:

unfortunately, Bella is being very unwelcoming to Chloe. She does not like two things

Cat collar cones and cats who are shaved.

Chloe's belly and sides are shaved so Bella now stays away from Chloe and will hiss when she gets near. I've told her she is being very hypocritical. When she had her hip surgery and came home shaved, Chloe had no problems with it. :facepalm:

Hope Chloe will be ok... donkyboy

View attachment 293593View attachment 293594View attachment 293595View attachment 293596

She looks so young!
Looking at that last photo "young" isn't the first adjective that springs to mind.

Kizzy is being a right pain today, asking for food, not eating the food, wasting the food, eating Misty's food, running after and having a go at Misty!
Misty is a very good girl, eats all her food, quiet and wise, stands up to Kizzy when attacking

I am actually really getting quite upset and fucked off now that Sonic was due for his annual checkup and vaccination at the end of July and the vet clinic has kept putting it off because they don't have any stocks of the vaccines.

They said 2 weeks ago when they cancelled my most recent appointment that they would phone me when they had more vaccine in stock and "not to worry because he can still have it in the next 4 weeks" but I have heard nothing.

He doesn't just go in for his vaccination btw, he is 15 years old and is supposed to have his weight monitored due to some weight loss issues previously, and I also have them clip his claws, he has arthritis and I can't do it (I can do Jakey's fine) but Sonic hasn't now seen a vet in months - and I don't want to take him to somewhere where there might be other cats that might be sick UNLESS he is going to get his fucking vaccination, especially as being an elderly cat his immune system might not be quite up to standard.

I am starting to get really stressed about it.

Kizzy is being a right pain today, asking for food, not eating the food, wasting the food, eating Misty's food, running after and having a go at Misty!
Misty is a very good girl, eats all her food, quiet and wise, stands up to Kizzy when attacking

This is the next stage. Initially they’re happy to be off the street and given shelter and food (any food) but, once the paws are well and truly under the table and they’ve identified your weaknesses, the choosiness begins….😉

View attachment 42101View attachment 42100

Jesus, the size restriction in here is ridiculous! (Although I can understand why). I found this exercise quite frustrating though, I'm off to have some wine!

Wow, 8 years ago! (just got a like for this post). That means the new bathroom is 8 years old - and Rusty is a beautiful geriatric cat at 10 years old. I give her at least another 10 years ;)

Back
Top Bottom