Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Your daily cat and kitten news

Tim took Lilith to be neutered yesterday! She seems OK but is still limping a bit. The bit where they cut her fur away looks shocking at first, but at least once she's recovered he'll be able to let her into the garden without worrying that Cookie next door will have his wicked way with her.

Marbles update , she has settled in well, is using the litter tray and actually scratches the scratching post 😵

Here she is keeping watch and using the box we left out as cat bait. Another week and we can let her into the garden.

Attachments

• 20211014_173716.jpg
    20211014_173716.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 14
  • 20211010_145935.jpg
    20211010_145935.jpg
    170.9 KB · Views: 13
I was met by two of my neighbouring cats this morning. I think they live in separate houses, although they could be flatmates. Anyway, they didn't seem to work out that I had two hands and so could service both their needs simultaneously. There was no animosity between them, no mega tail-puffing or hissing, just a dissatisfaction with the idea of sharing me.

Ozzie came in with a sticky ear yesterday. It looked like she had fallen asleep and a slug or snail crossed it.

Akiro in the flat eating the girls food as Bella watches...

PXL-20211015-181927295.jpg

He then walks around while she eyes his every move.

PXL-20211015-182128147.jpg

This morning Harry the feral was sitting on neighbour kind hearted Wendy’s doorstep.
He knows who he is, and what’s what. Cats round here have few airs and graces, but Sylvia my neighbour in between me and Wendy has always said she doesn’t like cats, but last week she says she loves ‘little’ Harry.
Cats have figured that we warm to their consistent presence.

A7BBD826-BF11-4FFC-8313-C44928C57DB2.jpeg

I don't think my Sonic is, he's a bit judgemental but he's also been on strike from any mouse catching activities since 2006.

I think by nature, cats tend to be more prone to individualist than collectivist thought (judging by how Lil’ Bob treats his brother Vic anyway 😾)

Mind you, they are prone to collectivist action if they feel it’ll get them better food, conditions, etc.

Back
Top Bottom