Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Your daily cat and kitten news

Thanks
Misty still won't have proper strokes from me and goes off into other room when approached but improving all the time.
Waited up till almost 5am for her to come back in this morning! :facepalm:
Need to get the cat flap in!

Vic has taken nearly 4 years to properly interact with us. He was an entitled little twat beforehand - only using the house for bed and board and rejecting affection. Now he’s a really sweet boy so time sorts everything 😀

Also I bought a cat laser pointer thing from Wilko's so he can have a run around after that in the evening when I'm home. I'm a bit knackered for running around the place with him so works for both of us. Are these OK to use?
As long as you don't shine it in his eyes then they're a brilliant thing for cats. You don't require much effort at all, and it confuses the fuck out of them when the thing they're trying to kill just disappears.

There is something wrong with big Chloe. has been larthargic and lost her apatite. Almost a week now. Taken her to goddard vet. Did a blood test. has been given pro-kolin, apatite tablet. Anti-nausea jab. Nothing seems to be working. Took her to the RVC in camden today for second opinion. they gave her painkillers and said if things don't improve in next 10 days or so, then a scan of her abdomen would be the next step.

PXL-20210807-195338721.jpg

There is something wrong with big Chloe. has been larthargic and lost her apatite. Almost a week now. Taken her to goddard vet. Did a blood test. has been given pro-kolin, apatite tablet. Anti-nausea jab. Nothing seems to be working. Took her to the RVC in camden today for second opinion. they gave her painkillers and said if things don't improve in next 10 days or so, then a scan of her abdomen would be the next step.

PXL-20210807-195338721.jpg
Fingers crossed she improves soon, Donkyboy.

As long as you don't shine it in his eyes then they're a brilliant thing for cats. You don't require much effort at all, and it confuses the fuck out of them when the thing they're trying to kill just disappears.
I used to live with a cat who I could keep entertained with just the reflected sunlight from my phone screen on a sunny day, like a budget/DIY laser pointer. Anyone else found this?

Anyway, risked the rain and went for a short walk today, ran into the super friendly local tabby:
IMG_20210808_140039_682.jpg
IMG_20210808_140057_590.jpg
IMG_20210808_140246_144.jpg

they do, but they have no concept of Christmas. seems daft to buy them something for reasons that are irrelevant. Kitties are always getting treats anyway

Probably more for the owner's benefit...wanting to include the cat at Christmas.

Although my aunt's cat was disgusted when he didnt get a gift and saw everyone opening gifts one Christmas.
He peed on one of the uncle's lovely new Christmas socks.

Back
Top Bottom