Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Your daily cat and kitten news

Miko and his brother, Akiro

PXL-20210731-151704153-01.jpg

PXL-20210811-210143041-01.jpg

So beautiful!

How is Chloe doing? Best wishes and love to her and to you.

Most neighbourhoods have stories about a local crazy cat person or someone who always puts bread out and encourages the pigeons. donkyboy is the local fox-wrangler in that area, and will go down in history as such.

One of them is a smart monkey. He gobbles the sausage in a couple of seconds knowing that I will chuck more at him so he ends up eating more than his friends. While the others are still eating their first, he is on his third. I like his hustle. :D

Here are two up close

OMG they are gorgeous! The foxes round here are like that, well fed and glossy coats and not that nervous around people.

There are places (wildlife charities and the like) you can get mange medication to put in their food if they get infested, it is something they can be a bit prone to - but they look fine. Just something to consider if they start looking a bit scruffy and/or itchy

OMG they are gorgeous! The foxes round here are like that, well fed and glossy coats and not that nervous around people.

There are places (wildlife charities and the like) you can get mange medication to put in their food if they get infested, it is something they can be a bit prone to - but they look fine. Just something to consider if they start looking a bit scruffy and/or itchy

Yes. I gave one treatment for mange last August. Managed to video it

Back
Top Bottom