Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Your daily cat and kitten news

putting the bins out can get complicated.

I'm in a first floor flat so my front door opens on to the same doorstep as the flat downstairs.

As is often the case, kitty from downstairs was on the doorstep and demanded all the pettings.

Kitty from next door turns up, looks a bit miffed (I have achieved simultaneous pettings once, but it can lead to the two of them swearing at each other so I withdrew)

Next door kitty then went up my stairs and had to be persuaded to leave the premises.

Having sorted the bins out, next door kitty followed me and demanded a fuss (she's variable - sometimes doesn't want attention, sometimes accepts it, occasionally demands it) then downstairs kitty demanded more pettings when i got back to the door...

Chloe meets Miko and Draco's brother, Akiro for the first time.

ak.jpg

ak2.jpg

It is not all love and roses between the cats... this looks like a cat version of Nosferatu:View attachment 282084

Mine look like that when they are disagreeing about who owns today's favourite sleeping spot :D

One wins and the other scarpers, then creeps back a few minutes later with an apology and a humble request to be allowed to share - which is usually granted :D

Wonderful to see, ddraig - looks as though that initial period of fear and hiding is in the rear view mirror, hopefully things continue in this direction and you will soon barely remember the stress of worrying about them under the bath!

She is really pretty, it's great to see a photo from a bit closer up :D

Wonderful to see, ddraig - looks as though that initial period of fear and hiding is in the rear view mirror, hopefully things continue in this direction and you will soon barely remember the stress of worrying about them under the bath!

She is really pretty, it's great to see a photo from a bit closer up :D
Yeah :) hope so!

Back
Top Bottom