Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Your daily cat and kitten news

Foxes do remind me of cats, with their triangular ears and impressive agility, even though they're more closely related to dogs.
Not cats, but... :D some pics of my fox friends (who share the area with cats so technically counts :D). Chucked them some cat food

PXL-20210805-215311864-01.jpg

PXL-20210805-214551636-01.jpg

PXL-20210805-215303862-01.jpg

PXL-20210805-215318775-01.jpg

Careful with the tinsel, if ingested it is extremely dangerous as it can perforate the intestines.

But yeah playing fetch is normal for some cats. My Sonic used to pester me for hours by bringing me stuff to throw for him to retrieve when he was younger.
i don't think it's actual tinsel then as these are cat toys

My Sonic used to love playing fetch with scrunched up bits of paper when he was younger. It could get really intense though, now he is old he is into the normal 16-20 hours of sleep per day cat thing. Back when he was 2 or 3 years old he barely seemed to sleep and wanted to play fetch constantly - it was always either play fetch time or cuddle time. He'd often bring me stuff that I hadn't thrown for him to try to initiate the game and just constantly tap my foot or leg with a paw while picking up and dropping whatever object he had brought on my foot until I threw something for him :)

Mrs SFM is wearing a top that complies with the feline dress code :D
It is a wonderful picture!

We are having a hard time today, something in a podcast that he was listening to set OH off missing Radar and he arrived home from work this morning in tears which of course set me off. It's like it never gets any easier, some days it still seems as raw as right after it happened, it was over 18 months ago but sometimes it is still just a really sharp edge, emotionally.

We are having a hard time today, something in a podcast that he was listening to set OH off missing Radar and he arrived home from work this morning in tears which of course set me off. It's like it never gets any easier, some days it still seems as raw as right after it happened, it was over 18 months ago but sometimes it is still just a really sharp edge, emotionally.

We still get a bit teary-eyed when FB throws up old pics or film of Buttons - and that was 5 years ago 😔

Grief is horrible like that isn't it, you're getting on with stuff, then it can hit you out the blue. I don't think it disappears completely, just gets easier with time and random bad days. Hope tomorrow's better for you both.

seeformiles , that's a lovely pic! Vic looks so cute and babylike being cuddled by his mummy, even though he's such a big boy now.

Grief is horrible like that isn't it, you're getting on with stuff, then it can hit you out the blue. I don't think it disappears completely, just gets easier with time and random bad days. Hope tomorrow's better for you both.

seeformiles , that's a lovely pic! Vic looks so cute and babylike being cuddled by his mummy, even though he's such a big boy now.

Vic feels such things are beneath his dignity whereas Lil’ Bob actively solicits affection 🙂

Cats for dummies.

Mlle Fire is off in France for a month with mini fire and I'm home alone with Ziggy. He's become very friendly now I am provider of food and picker upper of shit.

Poor thing is probably a bit bored during the day as I am at work a lot, what's a good toy for keeping them entertained? Should I leave the radio on?

Also I bought a cat laser pointer thing from Wilko's so he can have a run around after that in the evening when I'm home. I'm a bit knackered for running around the place with him so works for both of us. Are these OK to use?

Here's us watching the Grand Prix last Sunday.

1628344632570.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom