Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Your daily cat and kitten news

Condolences RoyReed - I am a pretty hard-bitten person in general, but having been through it I know that grief for pets is absolutely a real thing, and nothing to feel shy about. Must have been particularly horrible to not be able to be there for Nico at the last, but it's probably the right thing in the circumstances. I hope you heal fast (and perhaps that you get another life-sharer before too long.)

Congratulations to Toby Toes on his birthday! Three is a great age of fun for a cat xsunnysuex

So sorry RoyReed :( Sounds as if you have a caring vet who would have made sure to look after and comfort her. Still horrible though :(

(((RoyReed )))

there are two likely explanations for the new small puddle of blood on the carpet next to the bed. neither of which i'm frankly in a headspace to think about right now :facepalm:

dude is now doing his "oh i lost something behind the fridge" sitting and staring :( doors on out-only lockdown and he's getting frisked every time he comes in.

(((RoyReed )))

there are two likely explanations for the new small puddle of blood on the carpet next to the bed. neither of which i'm frankly in a headspace to think about right now :facepalm:

Shit - I just hope that you find some eviscerated item of wildlife that explains it (you won't hear me say that often, but I don't like the idea of the alternatives :( )

Chloe rockin around the fake grass tree

IMG-20200401-221840.jpg

Milo didn't ask for his dinner tonight, instead opting to sleep on the sofa all the way past his normal feeding time. He's woken up now but just headed straight out of the door for the evening. This is very unlike him and now we're worried he's sick, but the vet is only talking emergency appointments. He's had a weird bony lump on his shoulder blade for the last month or so and my wife is convinced it's cancer. Anyone got any experience or reassuring words?

Milo didn't ask for his dinner tonight, instead opting to sleep on the sofa all the way past his normal feeding time. He's woken up now but just headed straight out of the door for the evening. This is very unlike him and now we're worried he's sick, but the vet is only talking emergency appointments. He's had a weird bony lump on his shoulder blade for the last month or so and my wife is convinced it's cancer. Anyone got any experience or reassuring words?

I'd phone the vet, mine are currently doing video consultations and will see a patient in person if need be, but it is a case of leave the carrier on the doorstep and ring the bell, which I find upsetting.

But tbh yes I would be worried about a lump. Hopefully it is something benign but it does need to be discussed with the vet, especially if Milo is behaving differently to usual.

Best of luck xx

I'd phone the vet, mine are currently doing video consultations and will see a patient in person if need be, but it is a case of leave the carrier on the doorstep and ring the bell, which I find upsetting.

But tbh yes I would be worried about a lump. Hopefully it is something benign but it does need to be discussed with the vet, especially if Milo is behaving differently to usual.

Best of luck xx
Thank you, good advice. Although as soon as I posted, he came back through the cat flap bold as brass and scoffed his 5.30pm dinner at about 11pm :D

Will contact the vet tomorrow anyway.

Does anyone know any good recipes for cat?

Only the two boys have been going at it hammer and tongs on the landing right out side of our bed room since about 5 this morning

They do this to attract my attention and to let me know that they're starving, quite literally, to death

Back
Top Bottom