Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Your daily cat and kitten news

Does anyone know any good recipes for cat?

Only the two boys have been going at it hammer and tongs on the landing right out side of our bed room since about 5 this morning

They do this to attract my attention and to let me know that they're starving, quite literally, to death

So, is there a reason that you didn't get up at 5 and feed them? That would have sorted it you know

Having been woken, and I mean proper woken from blissful deep sleep, at around 2 and 3 the previous morning due to "use of their facilities" and the subsequent fallout and disposal of said, I was not too disposed to further early morning cat care duties

So. Chloe decided she was going to take the center of the bed. without any discussion. i was pushed to the edge. didn't want to wake her so left her there. it was only after 2 am that she got up and walked to the bottom of the bed. I then finally got my sleep

IMG-20200405-015154.jpg

Noticed the cat is digging up the bark in the bk garden and pissing in it - doing it up and down the garden.

Marking her territory or water infection?

all forgiven here as i needed a cat-job doing (making it okay for me to just sit here for a bit) and he's stepped up to the lap with purring applomb :)

View attachment 205715

Does anyone know where I can buy these vibrating snake like toys? Ziggy loves them but they tend to get ripped apart after a few months of heavy battling...
In the current situation, Amazon will have them but as not everyone wants to use Amazon, Pets At Home may be a good bet - although I seem to remember reading somewhere that their website is overwhelmed.

I looked up White's which is a good pet shop in Sydenham but they don't seem to have a website.

In the current situation, Amazon will have them but as not everyone wants to use Amazon, Pets At Home may be a good bet - although I seem to remember reading somewhere that their website is overwhelmed.

I looked up White's which is a good pet shop in Sydenham but they don't seem to have a website.
I've never seen them on Amazon but I may have the description wrong. Seen them advertised in Australia though!

I decided to top up Missy's dried food earlier this evening, which she picks at when she can be arsed throughout the day. She obviously thought it was me serving up the good stuff (chicken), as she came flying down the corridor and overtaking me in excitement. The look on her face when she saw what it was was equal parts disappointment and disdain.

It is though "that" look... Or with one of our previous cats... The look down at the offering, held for a second, then the immediate look up, with a WTF expression

Priceless

I get that from Jakey every time I give him dry food. He eats it, but prefers almost everything else, and got used to a wet only diet while his gums were healing after his dental. Sorry mate, you can now eat dry and we have 2 months supply of dry, wet food for every meal would be too expensive and too difficult in terms of shopping right now, so it's 1 wet meal a day for the forseeable, and dry the rest of the time

Back
Top Bottom