Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Yes or No -AV referendum May 2011

Panic? No - if the referendum goes down the world won't fall in. It will just be an opportunity missed. Anti-cuts and green votes will objective help the tories. And Cameron's chances of getting a majority will have been boosted.

If you are against AV, then why is it that you believe that right wing parties are better able to win over 50+ of the vote than centre/left parties?

er yes. I think it's entirely possible that anti-cuts candidates could pick up preferences from across the spectrum

Panic? No - if the referendum goes down the world won't fall in. It will just be an opportunity missed. Anti-cuts and green votes will objective help the tories. And Cameron's chances of getting a majority will have been boosted.

If you are against AV, then why is it that you believe that right wing parties are better able to win over 50+ of the vote than centre/left parties?

Who said i'm against AV. I could not give a fuck. That's you - and you're paid too.

Wouldn't be the worst of your bosses funding would it?

Glad you find it so funny. Ha Ha

The ERS doesn't get a penny off the Lib dems (except through running private ballots for them - just as we run private ballots for just about any (legal) organisation that wants them),

how are you proposing to stop the cuts? I will back unions/community groups in fighting back. But realistically the coalition will be replaced by a Labour government

I get money from my employers. I don't feel obliged to defend their every move. But by and large the money is raised through conducting private ballots for the internal democratic culture of private organisations like trade unions

I get money from my employers. I don't feel obliged to defend their every move. But by and large the money is raised through conducting private ballots for the internal democratic culture of private organisations like trade unions

Who else? 'by and large' - fuck off.

I didn't say that. I don't agree with the official position of my employers in some regards. Nor do I approve of every commercial decision taken by it's sister organisation.

Back
Top Bottom