Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Worst suburban article on wikipedia - the nominations

It obliterates the taste of everything else and is cloyingly sweet and is a really bad thing for kids to get into, as it fucks thee teeth and makes them want it with everything. I like it on bacon, but would gladly forego that if it was made to disappear forever. Condiments should enhance the taste of things, not dominate them. They ruin chips.

It obliterates the taste of everything else and is cloyingly sweet and is a really bad thing for kids to get into, as it fucks thee teeth and makes them want it with everything. I like it on bacon, but would gladly forego that if it was made to disappear forever. Condiments should enhance the taste of things, not dominate them. They ruin chips.

A chip is not a good chip without a good ketchup. :mad:

Hendersons Relish is nice on chips, but as an alternative to vinegar, and not with ketchup!

This does not help :p

IMG_0604.jpg

As featured on umpteen threads back to 2006 - Slice it up and fry it!

http://www.urban75.net/forums/threads/my-clootie-dumpling-is-on-the-stove-now.118682/

''Smashing fry up Sonya, apart from I don't like my beans near my egg, in hindsight you should have used the sausage as a kind of barrier. Don't get me wrong I do like beans, but if they go near my egg I want that to be my choice''

Partridge tells it like it is.

Back
Top Bottom