Scottish independence?

• Yes please

Votes: 99 56.6%
  • No thanks

Votes: 57 32.6%
  • Dont know yet

Votes: 17 9.7%

• Total voters
No, but it's going to be something she's seen in the papers.

I think she wants to be talked back round, though, because she did invite me for a chat about the referendum.
My sister's mil was going to vote no because it was a scandal the SNP hadn't done something or other. My bil pointed out that not only was that a council issue, the council is Labour run/dominated and has been forever. She's now reconsidering and my bil's waiting for the next myth to debunk...

The Panelbase poll found that women were much more likely to vote Yes when they took into consideration the effect in Scotland of English privatisation of the NHS

52% of women said they were more likely to vote for independence if the increased role of the private sector in the NHS in England were to have an adverse effect on the Scottish budget.

Odd to have a sunday night poll- first ever i think. If it exists it exists! I still think its just a total adding up of movement from YG over two weeks.
here you go butchers, paywalled so I can't read it all but it's definitely the figures referred to in that tweet

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/...CMP=SOC-Twitter-thetimes-28_07_2014-468-0-0-0

Front page

BvRwx-OIUAAou_G.jpg

Ta.That's kosher. 100%.

You didn't care about yugov last week :D

Big gap even with the +4%. 4 weeks. That's a huge number to turn over in that time.

I still don't. Have they changed their methodology? We get insignificant, slight movement to no over months, followed by significant jump to yes.

Back
Top Bottom