Scottish independence?

• Yes please

Votes: 99 56.6%
  • No thanks

Votes: 57 32.6%
  • Dont know yet

Votes: 17 9.7%

• Total voters
it's a public debate, not a dialectic. You have to have the crowd as well as the argument.

Quite right, and Darling isn't doing it.

I don't think Darling is coming off as badly as you think he is. But I'm not really impressed with either so far.

it's a public debate, not a dialectic. You have to have the crowd as well as the argument. And salmond hasn't lost it once yet, whereas darling darling is clearly rattled.

TBF if my case for no to indy was that shit I would also get crapped on.

Rhetoric works. For example, those comments about driving on the right and space aliens all served a purpose. Loads of purposes. It made the opposition look frivolous, it lightened the mood and played to audience after the currency bit, it allowed Salmond to look relaxed, and loads of other stuff. Notice how it was in a three? It's because good rhetoric really does work.

Rhetoric works. For example, those comments about driving on the right and space aliens all served a purpose. Loads of purposes. It made the opposition look frivolous, it lightened the mood and played to audience after the currency bit, it allowed Salmond to look relaxed, and loads of other stuff. Notice how it was in a three? It's because good rhetoric really does work.

yep and it served to trivialise any genuine points by darling via pointing out some absurdities when darling wants to play bookeeper

Salmond is blundering over Norway, because they have been more prudent, but most will miss it.

Darling getting squashed over banking.

Interesting looking at the faces in the audience, quite a lot look very undecided by the spectacle in front of them. Can someone who saw the beginning tell me about the political makeup of the audience?

Back
Top Bottom