Scottish independence?

• Yes please

Votes: 99 56.6%
  • No thanks

Votes: 57 32.6%
  • Dont know yet

Votes: 17 9.7%

• Total voters
This is a country that just took the Ugandan rugby sevens team to its hearts, going into the debate as topdog isn't necessarily an advantage

To comment in advance, Darling isn't noted for his debating skills so I am not so sure it was wise his accepting this debate, whereas Salmond is an effective debater. As someone who is pro UK, I hope Darling does not make too much of a hash of it.
Do you think it makes any difference?

Seriously?? The man is a compulsive liar and is one of the most incompetent twats ever to be in politics imo(though I know others who agree).
If he told me today was Tuesday I would check before believing. The last Labour politician I had any faith in was Robin Cook, and how long has he been gone?

OK -this goes back to c.1986-when I lived in New Pitsligo or Cyaak (local) where I was contracted for a house removal from Strichen Mill to Banff. I had a 20ft. container on the back of a flatbed D800 that left about 2ft. spare at the rear.We got all the stuff into the container apart from a very robust mahogany wardrobe which had full-length mirrors in the doors.This we perched upright on the back-but probably because of a few too many bevies at the "White Horse" ,I or WE neglected to tie it down,as was later revealed on our arrival at the Banff drop where its absence was instantly noted. In the vain hope that it had never been loaded-we tracked back to Strichen.Time was knocking on but we thought we could make Last Orders at the aforesaid drinking establishment.On the straight road section that leads from Pitsligo to Strichen i encountered one these drunken twats that can't find find his dipswitch heading straight at me at high closing speed-I flashed him from about 1.5 miles separation and he flashed back until it became a game of chicken that nobody would back out of.Self-preservation supervened-at about 100yds. I anchored up and slid the Ford into the Sacred Scottish Gorse.On regaining our composure and making it back to the tarmac on foot-we discovered the missing wardrobe standing upright in the middle of the road with its doors wide open and its mirrors +only one crack,pointed Hubble-like ,towards Cyaak. I invite you to draw your (hopefully,unjudgmental) conclusions-but never say that nothing has ever happened in Alex's neck of the woods.

Seriously?? The man is a compulsive liar and is one of the most incompetent twats ever to be in politics imo(though I know others who agree).
If he told me today was Tuesday I would check before believing. The last Labour politician I had any faith in was Robin Cook, and how long has he been gone?

In case anyone wants to play
10593114_1392478181028381_68889249668697384_n.jpg

:mad: signed up,let me through and now saying security violation! grrr
I am not even getting that, I watched the end of the previous program, well the ads, then 20:00 came and the screen went blank! Pissing me off, if they can't manage it they shouldn't have promoted it!

its been refusing to play for me for the last 25 minutes. Guess we'll be catching it on youtube tomorrow then :facepalm: inept cunts

I have never had problems paying for things in London with Scottish money. I even managed to use a £100 note.

Back
Top Bottom