Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

who's been sending bombs to obama and clinton then? and cnn?

I wonder how long it will take Trump and friends to "realize" that the Democrats paid Sayoc to send the bombs.
Changing their tune without skipping a beat.

Trump’s Party Is the Petri Dish for Diseased Minds That Grew Cesar Sayoc

Rush Limbaugh, the most influential conservative talk show host in the country, and a man whom Republicans made an honorary member of the 1995 freshman class in recognition of his role in helping them win the House majority, explained recently that the still-anonymous bomber could not be on the political right. “Republicans just don’t do this kind of thing,” he explained. “From the Haymarket riot to the Unabomber, bombs are a liberal tactic,” added Ann Coulter.
The discovery that the person suspected of mailing bombs to various figures Donald Trump has described as enemy threats is in fact a Trump-supporting Republican has necessitated a change in emphasis. Whereas before conservatives insisted the bomber’s method told us everything we needed to know about his ideology, now they insist it tells us nothing at all about his ideology. “Crazy person attacks Republican Congresspeople: blame the crazy. Crazy person sends bombs to Democrats: blame the Republicans,” tweets right-wing commentator Ben Shapiro, whose analysis was recirculated by Donald Trump Jr.

Interesting if he is one of the Mariel exodus edit - seems to be Seminole from twitter

We can find no evidence that Cesar Altieri, Caesar Altieri, Caesar Altieri Sayoc, Ceasar Altieri Randazzo (Facebook) or Julus Cesar Milan (Twitter) is or was a member or employee of the Seminole Tribe of Florida, or is or was an employee of Seminole Gaming or Hard Rock International. At this time, we cannot verify if he is or was an employee of a vendor company.

Gary Bitner
Spokesperson
Seminole Tribe of Florida

But plenty want to push the line that he wasn't white, or "properly" white.

I guess it makes a change from Obama sending bombs to other people

edgy!
i remember well the time an obama-inspired liberal cunt sent pipe bombs to rightwing dissenters and blew the brains out of attenders at sabbath services.
or do i ...

Last edited:
edgy!
i remember well the time an obama-inspired liberal cunt sent pipe bombs to rightwing dissenters and blew the brains out of attenders at sabbath services.
or do i ...
No, he tended to get his oppo's to deliver them by drone from the other side of the world

Back
Top Bottom