Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's your favourite three sports, in order.....

I can't remember if I replied to this thread originally and I can't be arsed to check all the pages, so I'll just post 2014's vintage;

Snooker
Cycling
Rugby Union

I've left out football simply because I get to see so much of it, contrary to the above three.

Football!

Cricket, though I'm steadily losing interest in the international/Test stuff thanks to the way the whole sorry show is run

Hockey (the proper, Canadian variety)

Just had a look at my post from 4 years ago and my top 3 remains the gossamer. Unusually consistent for me :)

Due to health considerations I no longer take part in sport. My favourites to watch are F1, football and rugby. Football and rugby are only in that order because it is difficult to watch rugby here, in the UK these are the other way round.

Rugby Union
Boxing
Football

Though all three feel pretty tarnished these days.

....or maybe it's just me :(

Cycling
Rugby
Something else

ETA: badminton.

Was a fairly decent player as a kid, but haven't played in years due to lack of people to play it with

Still the same
Rugby
Cricket
Basketball ( I said athletics last time because there wasn't any basketball to watch - now there is:cool:)

Football
Badminton
Boxing

I only really enjoy playing badminton out of those three, and I love watching it during the Oympics too. Though I also like a bit of a kickabout for football, I'm not sure how I'd feel about playing a full 90 minute game again, been so long since I did that at school.

Think mine have changed slightly since last time -

To watch:

Rugby (Union)
Football
Test Cricket

To participate in:

Golf
Badminton
5-a-side football

Back
Top Bottom