Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's your favourite three sports, in order.....

Rugby, football, snooker for watching.

Football, snooker, darts for playing.

e2a: Sorry, forgot that I love mountain biking. Sheesh. I'll have to put it in for snooker as i prefer darts in all honesty, involving ale as it does. So:

Rugby, football, snooker for watching.

Football, biking, darts for playing.

To do:

Mountain Biking.
Skiing.
Sailing (lasers etc, not that I have for years).

Watching I'm less keen on, although I tend to get into whatever people have on TV. Winter olympics (start on the 12th) I like and will probably follow this year.

Football
Tennis
Boxing

Darts and Snooker are NOT sports imo. They are however, both great games.

Formula 1 (only to watch)

Hard to then work out the rest of the order. Football, tennis, cricket, rugby are all about equal. I am one of those tossers that likes almost all sports as long as it enjoyable to play/watch.

To play tennis wins for me

Football
Cricket

..are the only ones I really give a fuck about. And tbh it's test matches not too bothered about local cricket or limited overs.

I'll watch The Masters and The Open golf, some snooker, world darts.

But sport for sports sake nah fuck that I'd rather be in the pub chatting bollocks.

I've been mulling over this and it's quite a tricky one.

Tricky for me because I really don't like watching sports at all.
If it was playing then

ping pong
tennis
badminton.

Actually they could maybe go in any order.

PS where is my T-shirt?

1) I love our school sports day best, it's great, and we have some really talented runners.
2) Cricket but mostly in the form of TMS as I potter round the house or garden.
3) I used to go to football matches but I've gone off football in the last 30 or so years...I think it's all the money and hype. I am chuffed when small teams do well, especially when I have friends who have been doggedly supporting them through thick and thin.

Rugby - union, league, 7s - it really doesn't matter
Cricket -test, one day, twenty20 - it really doesn't matter

Ummmm.....after that maybe athletics?

ETA if I could watch it without needing Sky:mad:, then basketball would be in the top 3.

Football, darts and ice hockey, in the play-offs would be NFL, Six Nations. Baseball. Boxing. Athletics and the gee gees. I'm gonna get back into F1 this year.

Back
Top Bottom