Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's your favourite three sports, in order.....

Test Cricket
Cycling. Both track and road; Especially the Grand Tours.
Rugby Union Internationals/ Tennis.
Sorry, can't split the last 2

All the sports in order of preference:

Cricket
Football
(all the other sports)
(quite a lot of empty space)
Rugby
The other kind of rugby that's even more shit

1 and 2 are easy
Rugby (union and league)
MMA

For 3 it's hard. A while ago it would be football but now I'd maybe say basketball because I've started playing a bit. Although I do enjoy other combat sports apart from MMA.

I'll got with basketball for number 3 then :D

1 and 2 are easy
Rugby (union and league)
MMA

For 3 it's hard.

I think you can legitimately use Union and League as separate sports. I know players cross from one to the other, but they're quite different. I've tried but can't get into League, but I'm liking Union more and more.

I think you can legitimately use Union and League as separate sports. I know players cross from one to the other, but they're quite different. I've tried but can't get into League, but I'm liking Union more and more.
To me they're not really. They have different styles but I love both and couldn't separate them. A lot of my friends growing up felt the same. We used to watch and play both. I love all forms of rugby like 7s or even touch/tag.

To me they're not really. They have different styles but I love both and couldn't separate them. A lot of my friends growing up felt the same. We used to watch and play both. I love all forms of rugby like 7s or even touch/tag.

And then there is the best style of them all: gridiron...

Back
Top Bottom