Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had a lamb casserole that was heavy on the red wine gravy and the garlic. :cool: It was unbelievably good. A few new potatoes with it and some maize bread and a couple of glasses of Shiraz to wash it all down.

Bloody lovely. :)

two baked potatoes from last night, plus some random stuff in cans heated up in the microwave :rolleyes:

I really ought to use those Wetherspoons vouchers but I'm self-conscious about dining out alone :(

I love this thread but it is odd dreaming of dinner first thing in the morning :)

Will just grab some stuff from the freezer tonight. My poor body needs veggies and some stodge :)

Badgers said:
I love this thread but it is odd dreaming of dinner first thing in the morning :)

It's good for me, funnily enough. If I start thinking about it now, I'm more likely to have something decent. If I don't plan it a bit, I'll just end up eating any old shite.

So tonight will be penne pasta, and a very garlic-cy and onion-y veggie sauce, I expect. Might get a few capers and stuff to sling in it to make it a bit more interesting. :)

A mini roast I think - might stick a chicken breast in the George Formby and roast some spuds and onions and carrots and a bit of green stuff on the side all served up in a giant yorkshire with lashings of gravy.

It's not even 10am and I'm thinking about dinner! :D

NVP said:
It's good for me, funnily enough. If I start thinking about it now, I'm more likely to have something decent. If I don't plan it a bit, I'll just end up eating any old shite.

Good point....

I might be good and make THIS tonight with some sexy sauce :)

I often ask Flashy what we're having for dinner for the next day in bed the night before :D Last night we discussed fish pie but then I'm only working a half day today and we'll be doing other things this aft so it depends what happens then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom