Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

I spent some time on the internet today and found an outfit that will deliver English-style roast beef, so I called then and they will deliver tonite. I imagine some of you will know why that is such a big deal that I am posting it here. By the way, it isn't going to be cheap.

Tonight...roast chicken-Jamaican style-although someone has definitely nicked my cock flavoured seasoning:mad: with roast Yam, sweet potato, potato, crown prince squash and broccoli and rice and peas and gravy.Should sort my wasted head out...:)

Tonight...roast chicken-Jamaican style-although someone has definitely nicked my cock flavoured seasoning:mad: with roast Yam, sweet potato, potato, crown prince squash and broccoli and rice and peas and gravy.Should sort my wasted head out...:)

FFS.

I wish I never read that. I want it now more than anything I am cooking :(

stir-fried onion, pointy cabbage and yesterday's baked potatoes, soy sauce, tahini.
There will be botched chocolate fudge cake and soy custard / cream for pudding.

just had some of the posh left over christmas pate (probably out of date by now but who cares) with some crackers and oatcakes and a large glass of wine. Got some left over ratatoutille for later when i can be bothered. And more wine. Much needed after crappy new years eve and an attempt to avoid thinking about return to work tomorow. Urgh :(:mad:

i've been making ratatouille all afternoon in the slow cooker. Instead of 1/2 a pint of stock, as the recipe suggested, i erm...added 1/2 a pint of red wine. Just had a taste - it's AMAZING :cool:.
Only problem now is, I was meant to be cooking cod and new potatoes with it. Will cod go with red wine ratatouille?! :hmm:

Well i enjoyed it even if my boyfriend didn't. Hate it when people pretend they like things when it's clear they don't. Angry new years eve dinner :(:mad:

I shall be doing a mega pasta bake tonight. Going to make a bechamel/cheese sauce, onions, garlic, chicken thighs, fresh thyme, mushrooms and broccoli. Parma ham and parmesan to top it off.

Homemade garlic bread too.

The girlfriend has also sworn off alcohol for January. So I said we should try and have a healthy month. We're going to stick to white meat/fish and plenty of veg and salad. Red meat only on a Sunday if we do a roast :)

The boy is at his grandparents tonight so it's just me and the bloke for tea.
I think i'll do steak, chips and mushrooms as a little back to work treat.

Bought upon impluse

CUonP.jpg

Back
Top Bottom