Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

It was meant to be chorizo hash but we've only just finished finished making chilli jam so we're just having filled pasta, tomatoey sauce and garlic bread.

We'll probably have the hash tomorrow for lunch before an afternoon/evening of boozing. : )

Went to an all you can eat buffet for tea last night. Had roast beef, kung po chicken, Hong Kong goose, pizza, salad, and five puddings. :cool:
Impressive. :cool:

I'm having a chicken tagine tonight courtesy of my Mum who made enough for about 500 people last night. After that there will be a wide selection of cheese/biscuits and loads of rum while watching Bad Santa and the Father Ted Xmas Special with my sister and her b/f. :cool:

Went to a friend's for Christmas eve tea and had fried chicken, potato salad, mac and cheese, salad. :cool: Mulled wine and baijiu cocktails.

Baked sweet potato, Camembert, garlic and pine nuts topping.

Spanish sausage that @madusa kindly sent me from Barca for laters, with lush cheese and old perculiar :cool:

Mushrooms stuffed with artichoke hearts, cheese and breadcrumbs, sweetcorn fritters, skinny chips, asparagus.

If they specified Catalan instead of Spanish it was going to be that or Butifarra (which is raw, so less likely to be given as a present)...

My love of Iberian cold cuts is a bit excessive...

I'd move to Spain in a shot if I was able to.

Assorted chocolate, biscuits, and cheeses.

Feel a bit over-stuffed :D

Will be wrestling with the flush in the morning, I reckon.

Back
Top Bottom