Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

what is Nobbly Bobbly?
713140581_bc30883230.jpg

No.
It still does have a black wooden unpainted handle :)
The lovely Zenie got it for us from a boot fair for a couple of quid :cool:
Nice!
I meant the metal bits down the sides - they're usually painted black, and are rubbish :mad:

Anyway, I couldn't get puff pastry for the planned tomato tart, so we had M&S Mushrooms en Croute, chips and carrots instead. :)

Dinner tonight was yesterday's dinner.

Lunch today was the same as yesterday's dinner, too.

As was breakfast.

And I've picked at the beef in between.

Now there's just a small, sad pile of squash and carrots left :D Great eating, though.

pretty standard what have you curry with rice.
todays is a chicken and veggie job.
the curry juice is thai style.

Last night we had lasagne made with what we thought was spaghetti sauce from the freezer.

Turned out it was chilli. It made an interesting lasgne :)

That actually sounds like a good idea. I've got some turkey chilli in the freezer and I might make it into a lasagne later in the week. :cool:

Had roast pork last night after a very tiring rehearsal. Was so fucking tired that I only managed a small plates worth. My normal portion is at least a plate and a half :D

got a chicken dish defrosting for tonight. Chicken thighs (i think) in a tomato, onion and garlic sauce. I feel far more like eating an entire chocolate gateaux and a bottle of wine. Maybe i should do both.

Off out toneet for a festie committee meeting, so it'll be a bacon butty plus fried eggs for moi, and a quorn saussie butty plus fried eggs for the fella. And a huge cup of tea. And a nap if I can squeeze one in, am fucked.

Cheapo salmon pie tonight. It contains a grand total of 7 % salmon and 7% other fish. With green beans and roast carrots.

Jacket potato, salad, roasted veg, cheese & onion quiche & coleslaw. Seems a lot typing it out but it will just fill a normal plate.

I was thinking of having a jacket potato, but I've just phoned home and there are no potatoes :(
I might do myself some tuna pasta if I cba, or I might just have a bacon sarnie.

Tonight's casserole was finally cooked 15 mins ago.

Beef, chicken, sausage, thyme, parsley, bay, garlic, onions, butternut, carrots, cayenne.

Lovely lovely!

E2a: but utterly stupid timing. Got in from the gym just after ten!

Still eating take aways. New kitchen #may# have running water today, could be cooking by tomorrow, though may have to wait for work surface to be oiled and dried.

Wholemeal and oaty based pizza tonight with veggies and cheese(!) on the top. Finally found proper cheese, it has little crystals of goodness in it and everything. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom