Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

I just looked it up, apparently ham is the front part of pig, bacon is from the middle (i.e. its back), and gammon from rump/thighs :hmm:

Tonight we've got another freezer foraged tea: pork fillets with sage and onion stuffing, cauli cheese and carrots :)

Duck/pork/apple sausages (I had no idea such things existed-- my face was literally :cool::cool: when I saw them)....

OMG...yum, yum, YUM! :cool:

I've taken some mussels out of the freezer and I have a courgette to use, too :hmm: prob gonna do some bulghur wheat then mix that up with the courgette fried with garlic and the mussels.
Got no kids again tonight though....and I'm finishing work early tomorrow :cool: (inset day so no kids in either...just cleaning and A MEETING :hmm: :rolleyes: ) so WINE first! :D

Duck/pork/apple sausages (I had no idea such things existed-- my face was literally :cool::cool: when I saw them)
Where did you get them from?! They sound lush!

Well, thanks to overdoing the vino last night, I am now NOT going out tonight to twat about on a stage, neither am I cooking. I am going to have a 2-can-cure, pizza, garlic tear-n-share, salad, and cuddles watching Sopranos :cool:

Macaroni cheese was win. :) With a colourful crunchy salad on the side and a dash of brown sauce. And a chocolate aero for pudding.
Oh my god - brown sauce? Urgh. I like it on fried eggs, and a bacon butty, but macaroni cheese?! The fella's terrible for abusing brown sauce - he has it with almost fucking EVERYTHING :D:mad::D

Back
Top Bottom