Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

Big-arsed veggie harissa stew, with mixed peppers, aubergine, onion, garlic, apricots, chickpeas, fresh coriander, couple of old chestnut mushrooms and a carrot that was past its best in it. Will have with brown rice and a dollop of plain Skyr.

Last of the fit brownies, with raspberries and a good dollop of vanilla Skyr cos I forgot to have much protein in my lunch and it was a strength training day. Not cos I'm a massive gannet :hmm:

I made a big fuck off lasagne this morning (with a mature cheddar and Roquefort sauce) and stuck it in the fridge before I went to work so all the ingredients could mingle and get to know each other. It’s in the oven now for 40 mins at 160C after which it will get 20 mins at 200C. Then it’ll be served with a side of coleslaw. I’ve had a cheeky toke when I got home to pique my appetite and am really looking forward to tea 😎

Monday night there was a change of plan and we ended up having a quicker meal of caramelised red onion, tomato and cheese frittata and boiled potatoes.

Tuesday night I made the blowout meal we had planned for Monday - blackened salmon for N and blackened chicken for me, tomato rice, roast veg (red onion, courgette, potato, red and orange peppers, big red chillies, and smoked garlic), and sweetcorn salsa.
Glass of cabernet sauvignon.

Back
Top Bottom