Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

Homemade pizza - although i have a broken tooth (Wisdom - has been needing to be removed for years I've just been putting it off so this is the push I needed, and have an appt tomorrow!) so will be trying to eat only on one side of my mouth! Toppings TBC, will probably make some cashew 'cheese' sauce, maybe dried/soaked mushrooms. Probably pineapple :D

Good luck with your dental appointment, hope they can get you fixed up quickly and no more pain.

Found some large red peppers at the weekend so I stuffed them with cooked pearl barley (ran out of brown rice), fried mirepoix+garlic, a bit of tomato paste, a bit of minced beef, chilli flakes, paprika and loads of black pepper (15 minutes in the pressure cooker).

Homemade pizza - although i have a broken tooth (Wisdom - has been needing to be removed for years I've just been putting it off so this is the push I needed, and have an appt tomorrow!) so will be trying to eat only on one side of my mouth! Toppings TBC, will probably make some cashew 'cheese' sauce, maybe dried/soaked mushrooms. Probably pineapple :D
good luck

Tooth extraction seemed to go remarkably smoothly and sore but not painful. (Thanks for the luck and best wishes!). Didn’t have lunch as was on some sort of adrenaline high and rearranged and cleaned the flat instead (🤣) so partner is making a soft dinner - mashed potato, baked beans and veggie sausages. Am starving!

Tooth extraction seemed to go remarkably smoothly and sore but not painful. (Thanks for the luck and best wishes!). Didn’t have lunch as was on some sort of adrenaline high and rearranged and cleaned the flat instead (🤣) so partner is making a soft dinner - mashed potato, baked beans and veggie sausages. Am starving!
Dentists used to use a cocaine based anaesthetic, sounds like that's what you had!

Homemade panko chicken strips, chips and beanz. Daughter had a bowl of frozen peas for dessert :D Pasta bake ready for kids tomorrow as I will be at a work event in Milan, probably eating better pasta :oops:
I did not have pasta. I had many, many hors d'oeuvres made by a Michelin starred chef, most of which involved anchovies. It was wonderful. But not quite as wonderful as buying a kilo of organic parmesan to take home for €15.

I did not have pasta. I had many, many hors d'oeuvres made by a Michelin starred chef, most of which involved anchovies. It was wonderful. But not quite as wonderful as buying a kilo of organic parmesan to take home for €15.

Any chance you could hook me up with your parmesan dealer? :hmm:

Homemade panko chicken strips, chips and beanz. Daughter had a bowl of frozen peas for dessert :D Pasta bake ready for kids tomorrow as I will be at a work event in Milan, probably eating better pasta :oops:
I thought there were only a select few of us frozen pea snackers. Nice to know the next generation is there to take over

Back
Top Bottom