Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

Bolognese sauce (meat version for me and veggie version for OH) is already simmering on the hob. Not sure what shape of pasta we will be having with it, will investigate the pasta stocks nearer the time.

Bolognese sauce (meat version for me and veggie version for OH) is already simmering on the hob. Not sure what shape of pasta we will be having with it, will investigate the pasta stocks nearer the time.

Spaghetti tonight. We do have taglietelle but OH is never very hungry when he first wakes up and only wants a small portion of food before he heads to work, and spaghetti is a little lighter. Will do taglietelle tomorrow morning for round 2 so he can eat his when he gets home and I can just dump my portion of pasta into the remains of my sauce and reheat it when I am hungry later in the day.

I think it will be chicken fajitas as I’ve got some peppers to use up and half a pack of fajita mix open. Not with wraps but will chuck a can of sweetcorn in

A yummy rice pudding or custard pot after

Beer and football

Late Nite:

Felafels, tahini

Salad of lettuce and cucumber (seeds removed), balsamic vingear (which I am suddenly 'into' on salads), olive oil.

Not massively hungry this week, it's the heat.

Back
Top Bottom