Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

I think I’m going to “treat” myself from the somewhat bleak and carbtastic menu, choice of:

chicken goujons and chips and sweet chilli dip
Beef or veg lasagne with garlic bread
Fish pie with a crusty roll
Spinach and ricotta cannelloni with garlic bread
Chili con carne with rice and nachos
Broccoli and cream cheese bake with garlic bread

lasagne of either type or chili con carne are favourites so far

I really want spag bol with all this talk of it, but it isn't in the plans for another few days as we have other stuff that needs to be used. Definitely will do one soon though!

We have some big potatoes so if they look to be in good nick this evening we'll have jacket spuds, not sure what to have with them yet but I have both chicken legs and pork loin steaks in the fridge, there are beans and cheese and salad items too. Will report back later when decisions have been made!

Braised green lentils with Richmond veggie sausages, and mashed/buttered/black peppered swede, cos I had a massive one that needed using up.

Dreamy Caramel bar for afters.

As recommend by the receptionist - chicken madras no doubt with and naan bread. Which will come at 6:30pm.

last hotel for what I hope is some time after 11 nights in a row in various hotels.

Decisions have been made.

I found some spicy ratatouille in a bag in the freezer (at least I think it is that and not veggie curry, either way it will work!) so OH is having that and cheese with his jacket spuds.

I'll be having a baked chicken leg and tomato and olive salad with mine.

Back
Top Bottom