Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

Just a nice simple pasta tonight - red chard sauteed with red onion, garlic, lemon and chilli flakes. Loads of parmesan on the top made it go all the way up to eleven :thumbs:

This stuck in my head a couple weeks back, I bought some feta... have you got a link :hmm: :oops:
I saw it on TikTok - this one looks very similar. I'd probably use less oil than they do! In the end, I couldn't eat it - I was squeamish about the texture, but D wolfed it down.

I saw it on TikTok - this one looks very similar. I'd probably use less oil than they do! In the end, I couldn't eat it - I was squeamish about the texture, but D wolfed it down.

Euurgh no, just no.

Now a bit of feta crumbled on top of pasta with pesto or other unassuming sauce is lovely, and there are plenty of good uses for a block of feta, but that is not it.

(I really don't like tomatoes cooked like that, also I love feta but using that much feta and cooking it all like that is madness, plus the entire thing looked like an oil slick).

Euurgh no, just no.

Now a bit of feta crumbled on top of pasta with pesto or other unassuming sauce is lovely, and there are plenty of good uses for a block of feta, but that is not it.

(I really don't like tomatoes cooked like that, also I love feta but using that much feta and cooking it all like that is madness, plus the entire thing looked like an oil slick).
Well it caused a nationwide feta shortage in Finland, so someone must have liked it :D

One of the pot noodle type meals I have in the car. I suppose I could go for room service as it's my last night in this hotel but the menu doesn't really inspire!

Back
Top Bottom