Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

My stew was too big for the pot today so I had to press down on the pressure cooker lid to fit all the 1kg of carrots and 1kg of sprouts in.
Hopefully once the carrots and sprouts are mostly cooked I'll be able to squidge them down enough to fit the rest of the ingredients in - otherwise tonight's tea will be mushroom deficient - though I started it off with 50g of dried shitakes and it's cold now so the half kilo of agaricus will keep another day ...

Now I LOVE baked potatoes with cheese and coleslaw (my favourite jacket spud combination in fact) but am possibly going to cause a war by saying that I like butter and cheese in the spuds and coleslaw on the plate next to the spuds - that way the cheese melts and the coleslaw doesn't warm up too much or get butter and cheese melting in it!

Even though the cold weather is tugging me towards tsebhi birsen, I need to use the peppers that are about to go off. So feta-stuffed roast peppers, couscous flavoured with advieh rice seasoning, and salad. Oh, and black olives, for pure greed reasons.

Either melty middle choccy sponge cakes with cream, or profiteroles for afters.

No booze at all for me this weekend - am hooked up to a 3 day ECG.

Even though the cold weather is tugging me towards tsebhi birsen, I need to use the peppers that are about to go off. So feta-stuffed roast peppers, couscous flavoured with advieh rice seasoning, and salad. Oh, and black olives, for pure greed reasons.

Either melty middle choccy sponge cakes with cream, or profiteroles for afters.

No booze at all for me this weekend - am hooked up to a 3 day ECG.
Send some over plz 😂

Back
Top Bottom