Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

If it's reasonable weather, I'll cook in the evening after you've done your culture thing (I only have table and chairs in garden at moment), if not we can eat out...

If it's reasonable weather, I'll cook in the evening after you've done your culture thing (I only have table and chairs in garden at moment), if not we can eat out...

I can't really do much culture with a suitcase full of lamb.

Depends what you're doing, I've got Thurs/Fri off and quite a bit of shit to sort out.

Well, we can do something that suits us all. I'm not too fussed what it is tbh I just missed B last time I was up so I'd like to see her. I probaly won't get to yours much before half two/three anyway. You might like a break from stuff by then? :)

OK. I didnt give in and buy breadcrumbs.
I bought a crust loaf.
Should I thin slice it and heat it in the oven to make it easier to crumb?

Same here - no bleeding idea. Have leftover curry and dhal, but fancy something involving more green veg.

Could be a stir fry raiding the bottom shelf of the fridge, or maybe a mini roast of some kind. meh

Mini roast for us tonight I think. Chicken breasts wrapped in bacon, roast new potatoes and loads of veg from the garden.

pie sounds good but not what I have. infact I don't have much in so it's potato waffles, beans (sadly branston), and veggie sausages ...my BF will be having a fried egg too.

I'm going on hols soon and running everything down.

My dinner was very nice. Lamb, ras el hanout, passata, carrots and chick peas, served on cous cous :cool:

Back
Top Bottom